Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love when the SA's say "refer to the wait on the website of 10-14 weeks" (or w/e your wait says). Ok... I ordered Jan 29th. So I should expect it in April? When should 10-14 weeks start? So clueless
Unfortunately they have no clue for no fault of their own. Tesla Corp. needs to get its shi* together and support them better. They are on the frontlines and face customer wrath. Every single thing has to run through Fremont.

Reactions: Angelo14
Just noticed that in the last day or so, the estimate on the design/order page for Seattle has changed from 4-11 weeks to 10-14.

My order summary page still says “Estimated Delivery: 5 - 11 weeks from order placed date”.

Order date was 2/22. Curious if we’ll even see any deliveries in April at this point. Assuming mine will arrive in May at the earliest.

Still thinking a bit about the Y as my fallback option.

Just noticed that in the last day or so, the estimate on the design/order page for Seattle has changed from 4-11 weeks to 10-14.

My order summary page still says “Estimated Delivery: 5 - 11 weeks from order placed date”.

Order date was 2/22. Curious if we’ll even see any deliveries in April at this point. Assuming mine will arrive in May at the earliest.

Still thinking a bit about the Y as my fallback option.
Yeah, looks like deliveries are delayed by 6 weeks (uneducated extrapolation). That’s why May/June seems more likely.

No change to my delivery page. I stopped trying to call and ask for updates when I wrote that post on Reddit. Don’t expect anything this quarter. Anything that happens I consider a miracle.
Definitely would be a miracle... There’s a better chance one of us will get a call from Tesla saying Congratulations, we’ve decided to give a random ‘TMC’ member a free plaid model s and you’re the winner. Elon will personally deliver your car sometime late next week 🍻.

• Funny
Reactions: elguapo
Hey Guys!

I’m at the service center!

They are closed today but I’m here!

/s

No change to my delivery page. I stopped trying to call and ask for updates when I wrote that post on Reddit. Don’t expect anything this quarter. Anything that happens I consider a miracle.
No change to my page either. It is the 21st and it still says March delivery 😂

1F428780-49A1-4343-9081-9D2151847FF6.jpeg

I know everyone's bored and anxious and they want to discuss the new Model S details and gossip, but most of the recent messages has zero to do with the actual topic of the thread, which is Model S ordering and deliveries (since the thread was first created in 2012). Fair warning that I might be spawning off some other threads to hold some of this other discussion.

Bruce.

Why order a car from a company you don’t trust in? Why obsess about that order on a forum?
We trust the cars are amazing. The first time I was in a Tesla, was a test drive (model s performance) in 2019. When I got home, I went on the Tesla site to search inventory; I found one a few days later, and happily traded in my porche SUV.
My fav car I’ve owned so far and I’ve owned quite a few nice cars.

The last footage from Fremont had too many MS’s outback, they can’t all be test mules. I’m feeling confident someone will be getting a VIN this coming week, but I have been wrong before, just ask my wife...
Have a hunch it is a semiconductor issue, Tesla is not immune to this issue..currently the big three are producing vehicles and unable to deliver them as well.
Be positive everyone