Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any chance the reason some of us still have a blank delivery is because we may get it delivery earlier than july..

*I hope this will be case*
As a side question, how do they decide who ask questions during quarter calls? I really hope they some hard hitting questions

I ordered the MSLR on Feb 3rd in Florida and my date just shifted from March to July yesterday sometime afternoon. Hopping on the speculation bandwagon, July really does seem like it is set deliberately in Q3 to make it so that they are not including any MS in sales estimates in Q2. I think that those who were not pre-redredh orders HAVE to be the first ones off the line, and the rest of us have a better chance of either an over-delivery June EOQ push, or a late July September. This is my first Tesla and I hope it lives up to the hype!

I ordered the MSLR on Feb 3rd in Florida and my date just shifted from March to July yesterday sometime afternoon. Hopping on the speculation bandwagon, July really does seem like it is set deliberately in Q3 to make it so that they are not including any MS in sales estimates in Q2. I think that those who were not pre-redredh orders HAVE to be the first ones off the line, and the rest of us have a better chance of either an over-delivery June EOQ push, or a late July September. This is my first Tesla and I hope it lives up to the hype!

It will!

"July" feels like a placeholder just to stop folks from hammering the SAs with reminders it was not March anymore. The new order delivery estimate is still 10-14 weeks which is mid-June to mid-July so it seems odd a new order has an earlier date than my Feb 1 order which is July--you would think that the estimated date should also slip to July. I think, once they get fixed whatever needs fixing, they pull up the dates and be heroes.