Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
with all of the smack talk y'all were making about blue cars....Tesla went and changed my Current 2019 Raven S from black to blue.....can't wait to go out the the parking lot and see if it was indeed changed to blue. 😂

82991CFC-4FA9-4F11-8833-27E281A247F5_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
OK, here are my thoughts as to what the eventual roll out will be of the regressed/refreshed Model S: (In the form of songs I can think of)
Anticipation-Carley Simon- 3 months
Where Did My Spring Go-The Kinks- 2 months
Summertime Blues- Edie Cochran- 3 months
Wake Me When September Ends- Green Day- 1 month
If We Make it Through December- Merle Haggard- 3 months
Cruel, Cruel World- Willie Nelson- ???

Ill one up it, he should give us free transferable supercharging. I sold my S63 way back in Feb anticipating March delivery as per tesla...
That would be great even without transferable SC. My P100D which I sold 2 months ago had free unlimited SC. I was told at the time of purchase, the free SC would transfer but only if I sold the car privately. Prior to listing, I contacted Tesla to confirm the free SC will transfer to the new owner. I was told yes, since I was selling privately.
Unfortunately, the free SC did not transfer to the new owner. A Tesla Advisor got back to me a few days later and explains: “as of recently, Tesla is no longer transferring free SC even in a private sale.” She apologized and said “the SA I spoke with a week prior was uninformed.”
Since I advertised the car with free SC, it was a bit awkward even though the buyer understood it wasn’t my fault. I offered some cash back or to pay his SC for 1 year.
Lol sorry for the way off topic rant 🌝..
So still 4-11 weeks ha

• Informative
Reactions: TSLA Pilot
OK, here are my thoughts as to what the eventual roll out will be of the regressed/refreshed Model S: (In the form of songs I can think of)
Anticipation-Carley Simon- 3 months
Where Did My Spring Go-The Kinks- 2 months
Summertime Blues- Edie Cochran- 3 months
Wake Me When September Ends- Green Day- 1 month
If We Make it Through December- Merle Haggard- 3 months
Cruel, Cruel World- Willie Nelson- ???

I have just one for order to delivery:
I Wanna Be Sedated by the Ramones

If they know enough to give delivery estimates on orders placed today forward, why can’t they update pre-refresh order delivery estimates? Some have nothing (like me), some have “-“, and some have July, it appears. Why the differences?

And keep the pearls coming…🤣
They don’t know enough to give delivery estimates on orders placed today, it’s just the same bait and switch they gave us when we made our orders 3-6 months ago.

Reactions: Moose57
I was reading the article about Tesla unveiling the first model s and x at an event in China. Actual customers are looking for a simple update. I am beginning to think Tesla works off a dominance list with check boxes. The North American box is checked and once checked is never looked at again for any reason.

Reactions: Leojsayta

TLDR: Massive consumer product conference in China today thru Monday. Tesla is going and is supposed to be bringing the entire car lineup, rumor is that includes the new Model S/X. How much detail we will get, who knows.

The clickbait kids on twitter seem to think that it will be more than just showing the cars physically, that their features/specs/etc. will actually be presented/discussed.

The announcement says: Cutting edge technology that tentacles can reach.

I was reading the article about Tesla unveiling the first model s and x at an event in China. Actual customers are looking for a simple update. I am beginning to think Tesla works off a dominance list with check boxes. The North American box is checked and once checked is never looked at again for any reason.
I read that article too. It takes quite a while to ship a car to China and all S & X models are made in California. IF they actually have an S or X on display it would be from the very first batch and those were all pretty jankity. Not sure I would believe any part of that article.