Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have no model s delivery update. Shocking. But I did turn my leased car in and had the wall charger installed.

in anticipation of my mew SLR, I would really appreciate if anyone knows who in the Los Angeles area can paint the brake calipers to look like they do from the factory? Cost is not a concern. I want them to look great
I am also interested in someone good in LA or Orange County that can xpel/ ceramic coat my future SLR and change the caliper color. I was going to check out TSportline when it is closer to what I assume is my end of year delivery date (since I ordered May 1). Their website shows that they do xpel/ ceramic and caliper color changes.

Does anyone have any experience with Tsportline's services? Way too early for me still but at least I can get real info about Tsportline (as opposed to the refresh Model S).

Reactions: Sbaimo
I have no model s delivery update. Shocking. But I did turn my leased car in and had the wall charger installed.

in anticipation of my mew SLR, I would really appreciate if anyone knows who in the Los Angeles area can paint the brake calipers to look like they do from the factory? Cost is not a concern. I want them to look great
I can do it for $1,000,000. Since cost is no concern, let’s schedule it ASAP.

Add me to that list; I’d go in a heartbeat 👍
Especially now that I have 2 plaid orders 🤩.. 1st one shows August, 2nd order June. This should be interesting lol.

Attachments

• BC53A275-D11E-414D-BB72-C886CE5FCEB9.jpeg
    BC53A275-D11E-414D-BB72-C886CE5FCEB9.jpeg
    811.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Love
Reactions: boonedocks
At what number do you think Tesla would call BS on reservations? That is, can I reserve 10 Plaid Ss? Probably. They’re making them anyway and someone will take it. They’ll take my $100, right?

They don’t have any “Limit 5 per customer, while supplies last.”

Actually, I think they’d penalize me somehow by delaying delivery for eternity somehow. Oh wait, they’re doing that already…

Remember when Mr Bruce would come try and get us back on topic and Eluapo would hand out yellow cards, and we all thought we’d have our cars by now. Circa page 1,100 or something? Those were the days….
Mr. Bruce gave up on us long ago because he saw how well we self-policed ourselves to stay on topic.

He’s focused on the troublemakers over in the Roadster 2.0 forum…

At what number do you think Tesla would call BS on reservations? That is, can I reserve 10 Plaid Ss? Probably. They’re making them anyway and someone will take it. They’ll take my $100, right?

They don’t have any “Limit 5 per customer, while supplies last.”

Actually, I think they’d penalize me somehow by delaying delivery for eternity somehow. Oh wait, they’re doing that already…
Yea the $100 deposit changed things a bit. In 2019 when I purchased my P100D, the deposit was $2,500. Tesla should change it from $100 to $1,000.

I ordered my 1/1/21 LR MS without FSD (first of the last 4 that I did NOT have FSD on. At the rate I swap cars and with the "possibility" of a $14,000 FSD price tag coming our way...IF..FSD ever comes to fruition I could pay $500 a month for a subscription and still come out ahead.

Based on Elon's tweets yesterday it could realistically be quite a few months for any substantial leaps for FSD.

His weeks... this will happen....then weeks this will happen....we all know that translates to months and months.

Don't flame me as Tesla hater as I am on #5 now.....I am just an ElonRealist as far as Tweets go.
Elon time strikes again... Elon Musk updates Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta v9 timeline and FSD Subscription once again - Electrek

Remember when Mr Bruce would come try and get us back on topic and Eluapo would hand out yellow cards, and we all thought we’d have our cars by now. Circa page 1,100 or something? Those were the days….
He was here briefly about a week ago. He seemed in good spirits as we get close to the start of deliveries. Maybe I’m thinking of a different Bruce 🤷‍♂️
Edit; the one I’m thinking of was extremely serious and got mad at us for our
non-delivery related posts lmao

Last edited:
He was here briefly about a week ago. He seemed in good spirits as we get close to the start of deliveries. Maybe I’m thinking of a different Bruce 🤷‍♂️
Edit; the one I’m thinking of was extremely serious and got mad at us for our
non-delivery related posts lmao
Delivery Estimate “-“.

There. Back on topic.

I was trying to remember which automakers allow you to transfer any hardware or software from one vehicle to the next one you buy…..
You may transfer your OnStar service plan if: You have an active, customer-paid OnStar service plan and account. The primary driver does not change. The new vehicle is equipped with OnStar hardware.

No more tilting display in the descriptions? Ok this really sucks. I wanted a screen that oriented towards me while driving. Part of the reason I wanted a Model S. Been waiting so long for this car and this news is a total let down. It's a good thing Lucids' are not out yet. that's all I have to say.
There are two big problem with the Lucid ? It’s sold out and no charging network. Besides that, I actually like Lucid.