Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone’s source have any info about LR deliveries? Im super-psyched for all the Plaid soon to be owners, but feeling dry here in the LR information desert. 😀. And excuse my ignorance, but what the H is the ambient lighting for? I’m beyond needing it anymore. 30 years ago I could have used it. 😀
You do not fool me General. All those Hooters girls will love the ambient lighting! ;)

• Funny
Reactions: GrnSqrl
I am confused. If you go on Tesla web site to their used vehicles, they have 2017, 18 and 19 vehicles that have full self driving. My SA told me that those cars come with FSD and that is why they are more expensive than others. Does anyone know the real answer or all of us going to continue to share our opinions like we have been doing for months....and months.....and months.....
Dealer = 3rd-party dealer, not Tesla

time for an update:
Emails only correspondence:
2/8---TESLA--"Congratulations, Your TA (Tesla Advisor)
2/22---ME--"Hi TA, question about Insurance and no VIN"
crickets
2/25---ME--"Hello?"
2/26---TA--"Sorry been busy. will email you back when we take delivery"
4/19---ME--"Elon not making your life easy at this point."
crickets
5/24---ME--"Hi SA/TA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?
crickets

I have no model s delivery update. Shocking. But I did turn my leased car in and had the wall charger installed.

in anticipation of my mew SLR, I would really appreciate if anyone knows who in the Los Angeles area can paint the brake calipers to look like they do from the factory? Cost is not a concern. I want them to look great
There are a few owners clubs in your area, try TeslaClubLA - Home or http://octeslaclub.com

Reactions: Sbaimo
Can someone on this forum go apply and become a temporary SA for the team?
Is it ok if I practice my SA skills? Let me know how I do?

“Prepare for delivery!!! Please update your trade-in”

“Your priority, so I expect your delivery in <pick a month>”

As I advance in my training, I might attempt something like this:

“Sorry, have been really busy. Nothing new to report”

“We are expecting deliveries anytime now”

“Someone credible told me that Plaid orders would be processed first and LR would not be available until Sept.”

Is it ok if I practice my SA skills? Let me know how I do?

“Prepare for delivery!!! Please update your trade-in”

“Your priority, so I expect your delivery in <pick a month>”

As I advance in my training, I might attempt something like this:

“Sorry, have been really busy. Nothing new to report”

“We are expecting deliveries anytime now”

“Someone credible told me that Plaid orders would be processed first and LR would not be available until Sept.”

The more advanced training deals with avoiding contact with customers all together.

I just got a call that I picked up because it said "Freemont, CA." Tesla rep wanted to know whether I wanted to change my order from plaid+ (placed on battery day before anyone knew there was a difference between plaid and plaid+) for a regular plaid that would be delivered within two months. I said no, so I would keep the reservation as is. Clearly, they want to ship as many high-margin plaids as they can near term.

I screened a call from a 510 area code around 4:45 PM today and the voicemail was someone from Tesla "calling about my Plaid+ order." I suspected this is what they were interested in pitching me on, so I came to this thread to check and see if anyone else had gotten the same call before I called back.