Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The cars are sitting on a lot together because they are all missing a part that needs to be installed. It’s pretty obvious.

Could also be software. Sure they will/can push an update if that is the case, but most service centers don’t have much space for cars to sit so they aren’t going to let MSs just sit there and block space for Y/3 deliveries. They’ll push out cars for delivery once they know they won’t be holding up everything.

This isn’t me but happy to see things look to be moving forward!!!
D6CF94EF-6AF3-4E0B-89A9-BD945897CE49.jpeg

Curious: if the piece missing is something non-functional like the door trim, how many of you are willing to accept delivery and have Tesla install the trip at a later date? Give this a like/thumbs-up if you are. I know I would.
I would accept it even if it has to be trailered to my house and sit in my driveway until the necessary part(s) were installed.

As a local TOC office holder, I was asked if my order was Plaid - I might be eligible for an invite. Unfortunately I have a LR on order. Glad to see some of our Plaid order holders are getting theirs! - Mine is now June 21-30th again as of yesterday.

Reactions: T-Racer