Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine still blank also might place a plaid order after the event, getting a bit impatient. I'm still not convinced about the price for just a couple of features since I plan on getting a roadster in a couple of years.
I had a similar thought process. Get MSLR now and do the Roadster in a few years. The LR seams to have plenty of bells and whistles for me (but it isnā€™t a Plaid). I am also debating if I should add a spoiler and paint the brake calipers. I just donā€™t want to be asked a million times if itā€™s a Plaid (no, I wouldnā€™t say I debadged. I would be honest). LOL

If you've talked to sales folks at typical car dealers, that would mean all of them have a problem. Its a true statement, but I'm not sure that its useful.
Different issue. A car dealer is not an employee of the manufacturer. We were talking about Elon cancelling a car without the rest of the company (website) reflecting it. Then sidetracked about risk and innovation.

Finally got this on my account! Just finished with the trade in and financing is approved, again, things seem to be speeding up. When they first called me, she told me that they were told today, finally ("last min"), to start getting a hold of people. She seemed a bit stressed it was decided to wait until 3 days before the event.​

Your Model S​

RN114321XXX

View Design Details

Delivery Appointment​

June 10, 2021 at 07:00 PM
Fremont - Direct Delivery
45500 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538
Oh they donā€™t do finance approval until the car comes? So weird!

Finally got this on my account! Just finished with the trade in and financing is approved, again, things seem to be speeding up. When they first called me, she told me that they were told today, finally ("last min"), to start getting a hold of people. She seemed a bit stressed it was decided to wait until 3 days before the event.​

Your Model S​

RN114321XXX

View Design Details

Delivery Appointment​

June 10, 2021 at 07:00 PM
Fremont - Direct Delivery
45500 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538

Hopefully it will be delivered with a VIN! šŸ¤£

Tesla ā‰  sense
My MS is being purchased through the company I work for, we have 100+ Teslaā€™s are on the books. I support the EV adoption nationally in our company, twice I have reached out to Tesla Fleet and nothing, no response. People who ordered a few weeks ago are being invited to come down and pickup their car, although Iā€™m happy for them, itā€™s just not right.

I just applied for financing based on the momentum seen here and Tesla's date allocating monkey. That said, I am feeling more and more like I may regret it. I've had "June" for a while with no changes and my SA's know nothing about June deliveries. I hate to let my financing expire, as the deal was really good and I am probably not going to find something similar with rising rates.

If Elon leaves me at alter again, I will not be happy.
5-year treasury hasnt moved since February. Most auto loans are priced from it.

Absolutely zero love/care for those of us who 'ordered' Plaids early (like on Battery Day) and dropped down $1k deposits 9 months ago.....I'll hang on to my moot reservation until the 10th and see what makes most sense. Funny, they increased the price by $10k then dropped it completely. I thought I was getting a deal. Nope. :(

But I'm still a dumbass fan and will end up with the Roadster or the S.....because despite all this craziness, still the best damn cars out there. EV or not.