Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a shortage of white paint? There were many white Model 3 and Model Ys in the logistics lot in Gabe’s last Tesla Fremont Flyover video... screenshot below. I know there haven’t been many white Model S in the various videos/photos; but I anticipate they prioritized shipping higher margin vehicles.

Edit: If you can’t tell, I don’t want this to be true given I have a white LR on order...

I think the poster was being facetious.

But - it's no joke given most of the spotted cars are missing random *sugar* or are mismatched. They don't do that for fun. Why the **** would the make the brake calipers black? I mean if you read between the lines... They are able to deliver some cars not many... So yeah, anyway.

Oh... and back on topic... today went from “Blank” to “June 24 - June 30”.

Did I tell you all how much I love Tesla... they are committing to delivering me a car this month... no doubt about it... it will happen. Rather than fly me out to Fremont for the delivery event, they are expediting shipment. Can’t be happier!!!
Happy for you, but strangely they haven't committed sh!t to me; my Tesla account doesn't show any possible time frame yet...still blank, lol. :rolleyes:

Literally 15k off. My local random dealer here offered me 88k today as well for my 2019 Tesla. I have cancelled my trade-in already but the "final" trade in offer was around that 73k. How the hell can their own company be off 15k? Completely ridiculous.
Lol several months ago, Tesla offered me $17k less for my P100D than what I sold it for privately.
I kinda hope not. I would rather them deliver all of those with the lighter color wheels to the west coasties and send us the new black(er) ones!!!!
Good point, yup I agree lol

When you bought the fob for the Y, do you still have to place it on the center console or can you just keep it in your pocket?
Definitely just keep it in the pocket. Since I carry a house key, I like having them both together. I have the card key in my wallet as a backup (as is my phone).
I had an S from 2017 and liked the fobs, even with the key and phone.

Tesla never fails to disappoint on their trade in values. I just got one offer from Vroom and one from Tesla. Tesla offers have never been remotely competitive for me, and on this transaction they are offering $6,800 less than Vroom. Why?

You would think that Tesla is best positioned to get the highest price for the car, and would therefore be able to give competitive offers. I don't understand how they value their Tesla Trade-ins.

View attachment 671335
View attachment 671336
Had the same scenario. Tesla had me at 50k, lowered to 47k. Same car and really similar mileage. Vroom offered 54k and Carmax offered 58k... Sold.

With great pride, I would like to report that I have only looked at the order page 6 times today.

When battling addiction, I think it's important to recognize even small incremental steps in the right direction. Every day is a battle.
Teach me your ways - I keep going for the fix. Is there an "Clicker's Anonymous" I can join?