Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
None were CF. White or black w wood (walnut?)
Yep, walnut trim on the white MS Plaid with cream (?) seats. Sorry, fugly, imho. Doesn't look right. White seats & CF all the way or nothing, lol.

Attachments

• image002.png
    image002.png
    543.5 KB · Views: 110
One thing to note on deliveries– Tesla usually times their shipments so they arrive to both east and west coast at the same time. So beyond production batches (color, trim, etc), where you're located will impact the perceived delivery. I know West Coast/California cars just sit at Tesla until the East coast deliveries get made. Not sure why they do this?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Cross posting from LR delivery update thread in hopes others find this useful:

Reached out to my SA today to check in on my account. He's always been honest in saying that he, like everyone else, is just waiting for more information.

FYI - it's worth it to check in on your account, especially if your loan application expires! I'm glad I reached out today because he's going to have that refreshed... but most importantly..

He was able to confirm the following:

- "On my end, I see that your Model S is forecasted to go into production soon. I just can see that there is a forecasted start date that is within 1-2 weeks. Building the car is actually pretty quick start to finish only takes a few days."

Fingers crossed!

My last car was an RS5 coupe, and the car I almost replaced it with was the S5 Sportback - still one of my favorite non-Tesla cars.

All 7 cars I’d ever owned were Audis. While I was trying to hunt down the S5 config I wanted, a friend convinced me to test drive a Model 3 (Performance) and it was all over.
Current wheels are a '20 S7 which is great. Traded in a '18 S5 Sportback for it which was also great. Then I test drove a Model Y since that was all that was available.. Placed order on refresh day 1/27 for LR.. still waiting with a blank date after many others. Meanwhile my S7 keeps accumulating miles for a trade in.

One thing to note on deliveries– Tesla usually times their shipments so they arrive to both east and west coast at the same time. So beyond production batches (color, trim, etc), where you're located will impact the perceived delivery. I know West Coast/California cars just sit at Tesla until the East coast deliveries get made. Not sure why they do this?
Do they hold them or just send them right off the line to CA orders, arriving at about the same time as cars built and shipped a couple of weeks earlier?

Those who got/are getting deliveries, keep the pics coming. I’m so torn on exterior color. Have a white, red, and grey on order 😂 Never been more torn on exterior color before.

Typically I lean towards white on a daily driver but, the few pics of red I’ve seen, seem to really show off the body lines. Have a msm raven now, and also really like it. 😩
The best looking one there was Blue. I think with white interior. Still, CF would have been tops.

Just got a VIN, w00t! June 25-30th, yikes!

Problem is ... I haven't received my final trade valuation ...

View attachment 676367
Even though I am setup to trade a MB to Tesla,
I am pretty sure it will be worth my while to use car max or one of the others. I just don’t want Tesla’s inefficiencies on a trade in effecting when I take delivery