Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh nobody's saying peasant. Said rich dude will be getting a Plaid too. That will be his quick car, that he drives for the laughs he can enjoy.
Thing is though, 98% of the regular people will look at the Chiron and the sedan and make a snap judgement about prestige & speed, doesn't matter to them who's actually got the faster car.
I agree 100%.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Got this from my SA.

Attachments

• A12EC7FE-EF6F-41B2-BEB9-7781F9ED1655.jpeg
    A12EC7FE-EF6F-41B2-BEB9-7781F9ED1655.jpeg
    617.3 KB · Views: 90
Uhm, no. They have no clue. I promise you. Plus outside of California you almost never see one. There are plenty of babes elsewhere who wouldn't give 2 ****s. Wouldn't recommend.
So, I just tested this on my “babe”, who, like me, is an outdoors aficionado (camping, rock climbing, backpacking, etc.) so totally not into fancy brands and fashion. She also has a P90D, had a Triumph, and generally knows about fast cars & bikes.

When I asked she had heard of Bugatti, she said “the fashion brand Bulgari??” 🤦🏻
I clarified and spelled out the car brand, but no, hadn’t heard of it.

So, I just tested this on my “babe”, who, like me, is an outdoors aficionado (camping, rock climbing, backpacking, etc.) so totally not into fancy brands and fashion. She also has a P90D, had a Triumph, and generally knows about fast cars & bikes.

When I asked she had heard of Bugatti, she said “the fashion brand Bulgari??” 🤦🏻
I clarified and spelled out the car brand, but no, hadn’t heard of it.

Hahaha, hilariously, I did the same thing. My girl has 4 friends over for an after fourth happy hour, or as I call it, reasons to drink.

Anyway, zero of them knew what a Bugatti was and all of them obviously know what Tesla is. I showed them pix of the Bugatti and all of them said that the Tesla was much cooler as the initial question was "is it an EV?"

Electric cars are so hot right now.

So yeah, with our sample size of 6...

I hate when you guys have an impact on my real life.

Where the red ones at?

Seeing a bunch of black, grey and blue on the road but no red!

Hahaha, hilariously, I did the same thing. My girl has 4 friends over for an after fourth happy hour, or as I call it, reasons to drink.

Anyway, zero of them knew what a Bugatti was and all of them obviously know what Tesla is. I showed them pix of the Bugatti and all of them said that the Tesla was much cooler as the initial question was "is it an EV?"

Can only fit 1 girl in a Gati, but can fit 4 (or more) in an S ;)

I have a 13yo son that loves cars. He loves everything with an engine. Drove karts, motocross bikes and watches Nurburgring and car videos on YouTube all the time.

To him the ultimate car is the Plaid (and Roadster). Like many kids he looks at stats and simply wants the quickest car. He’s not alone. The new generation loves EV and Tesla in general.