Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is frustrating. I had a September estimate on my Red/White LR back in the spring. It went blank in May or June and hasn't changed since.

My Tesla rep has no idea what's going on either. Sometimes I wonder if I should have just gotten a M3P or MYP instead.
The only real consolation to this whole *sugar* show is production should be slowly increasing and less people are on the list as time goes by..

My wife and I both have iPhones. She has a screen protector. I trust the gorilla glass. After two years, my glass screen looks way better than her screen protector. Sure, she can get a new screen protector, but she doesn't, so my experience is way better.
The "Verizon" store where I get my iPhones (it's not really owned by Verizon) offered me unlimited screen protector service for the life of my phone for $50 or so. Best investment I ever made, just about. I go in and they replace it for me (doing a better job than I can ever do) every few months when I've gotten cracks. I think I'm on my 10th or something (iPhone X).

No delivery date.

That is very disappointing to hear. I know Apple deviates from the Qi standard a bit and some older charges don't work. But it is surprising that Tesla would release a charger that they didn't test with the iPhone. Have you tried to report it as an issue to Tesla? Maybe they'll send the truck out and fix it while you're not looking! ;)
My wife just got a Volvo XC90 T8 and it won’t charge the 12 pro max at all. Works fine on everything else. Apple contends they are Qi compliant and so does Volvo. So who’s at fault?

DeliverT.

Vanilla exterior. Butter Pecan interior. Drug dealing tint, and yes I’m in Cali.

Thanks for the recs guys.

Attachments

• 45DC3877-16C8-4475-A20D-EDCF74A3655D.jpeg
    45DC3877-16C8-4475-A20D-EDCF74A3655D.jpeg
    528.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 591F6705-E6A1-441C-AFD7-8CB59DFD9711.jpeg
    591F6705-E6A1-441C-AFD7-8CB59DFD9711.jpeg
    294.9 KB · Views: 72
$200 is a decent price if you drive a ton on the highway for road trips. I have no idea why anyone would pay $10K for this.

One of the most anti consumer things Tesla does is not allowing for the transfer of fsd to another car. With the tech being far from close to usable as true FSD, they punish people who buy it. Doesn't make sense. Hope Elon changes his stance.

Last edited: