Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
well at least I have a date range now 🤔
5698123D-32D9-444E-91F7-A21E11FB9E3E.jpeg

I don't know why people think Tesla is purposely screwing customers with delivery dates. Some interior and wheel choices have just not been available. Plaid has way less in terms of orders, so plaid buyers are getting them more quickly. Region may be a factor. But overall, I don't get like Tesla is going way out of order to prioritize only the expensive cars.

Until supply outpaces demand, not doing this just throws away money for Tesla. It sucks that they are doing it, but it makes sense for the company. For every customer they alienate, another customer praises how quickly and easily they got their car. Also, for every customer that cancels their discounted price order, another customer buys that car at a higher price.
100% agreed. It's all about the bottom line...

LR ordered in early March. Been chasing a EDD of 2 weeks out for 6 weeks now. TODAY it moved to December 18-January 07! WTF???
This is ridiculous....
That sucks and I can't imagine how frustrating this is. Waiting and waiting and waiting only to find out you need to wait even longer.

I think you've earned a new name...would you rather us call you Vladimir or Estragon?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Ok so basically. I didn’t want to be the bearer of bad news with this new info coming to light. EDDs being pushed the way they are was what we discovered yesterday after 3 hours of digging.

I have a more comprehensive right up coming soon.

Just didn’t want to be “that guy” again.
You're such a flirt... type up the darn story!