Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone report if both the LR and the Plaid is equipped with a HEPA filter or, the UI gives the option to operate a 'Bioweapons defense mode'?
Yes and Yes
I just got my VIN this weekend but I had gotten sick of waiting and I had gotten another used Tesla S which I think I will keep instead. Does anyone know the options for switching my reservation to someone else? I am in the Bay Area MSLR Black/black 19".
From my understanding, not worth the hassle
OK, your reference checks out. Finding the actual Teslas is like looking for hen's teeth. Videos is like waiting to see a meteor. Both feel a little like Easter, when you aren't sure you've found all the eggs.

1) For the Plaid, 'yes' HEPA is in the car;
2) For the LR, still waiting for info.
LR too
I also have a 441 vin, with 15 miles on mine. No clue why there would be much difference, or even why there would be more than a few miles on any given car.
Driving around factory, testing to make sure it runs properly, etc. All new cars come with some miles on them. 15 is fairly standard.
The owner manual is generic. Unless every version of the model has it, the manual has to be generic.

I do not believe every Model S has had the HEPA filter.
Manual is designed for many different countries where options vary by law

I have a lot of respect for motorcyclists - I could never drive one. I’d be terrified of my hands slipping, letting go by accident and flying into the abyss 😬
I agree, I even worry about people on bicycles on side streets, all it takes is one distracted driver and there are many these days on their phones.

I didn't want to correct him. 😊

I had already done the math...I was more looking for folks' experience and if my thought that the app only allows you to limit charge % in miles, not actual %.
Has anyone else noticed that the app used to have tick marks on the charging limit slider, to show each 10%? It was a little tricky to set it right at 80% (or whatever), but at least you could see where that is. Wonder why they removed those?

Sorry, for those of us that admit we’re “craft beer snobs,” I would’ve refrained from that posting unless it was actually a decent craft beer. Corona is like piss water. J/k. 😜. Enjoy! 🍻🏝😎
Oh I'm a snob myself. But you can't drink craft beer all day while sitting in the hot sun waiting for the bucket of beer in ice to turn to water itself. Bourbon is for tonight with a local IPA in the mix. Living in Atlanta I'm spoiled having a decent brewery walking distance and a ton of craft all around. Unfortunately, corona is the only way to keep hydrated on the beach ha 😁

I'm due to get the 2021 S LR late November. I'm just trying to figure out what 'it' is. It seems to be changing a little like jello during an earthquake. Take a picture of it now, cause in 0.1 seconds, it will be different.

Truth is hard to hash out from Tesla communications. They aren't forthcoming with their manuals (another Easter egg hunt). Their sales technique is all Q and A.

Wait. I'm the only obsessive person here? ;)
Haha. You're not the only one for sure...

I said “or at least being difficult about it”, which is true, good sir. I didn’t agree with 2 of your posts, so I chose to disagree. Don’t dish it if you can’t take it :cool:
It's not difficult though. You just show up w a check. Check the car out. Give them the check. Drive off. Easy peasy. Only place it's not is Texas.

Has anyone else noticed that the app used to have tick marks on the charging limit slider, to show each 10%? It was a little tricky to set it right at 80% (or whatever), but at least you could see where that is. Wonder why they removed those?
Don't they show up when you start to adjust the SoC %? (As well as having haptic feedback at the 10% marks.)

Don't they show up when you start to adjust the SoC %? (As well as having haptic feedback at the 10% marks.)
I believe they took it away in the newest version. You and me must be the Android peasants lol. 😔
1e8bfa04d401353280d81bfb1d2ec798.jpeg