Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe there's still a chance of this happening:
1641879667097.png

But that charge port…. No led charge status ring, big unsightly winged cover, shiny ABS plastic, unfinished edges. Is it just me, or is that port just plain fugly?! 💩

View attachment 754463
Status ring functionality could be integrated into the Tesla logo (changes color). It is ugly, but what do I care? Will unlikely see it for more than a few seconds in a given day and never when driving around. How many fuel receptacles are pretty behind ICE gas doors? Not one. :)

Yes!! Those new taillights look great. Hoping the new headlights also don't suck like the current ones do.

Waiting for higher resolution pics, but it kind of seems like the black bar is now just body colored? It looks like there is still some kind of bar there.
Taillights, headlights, toplights, bottomlights, whatever lights. Why all the negativity! Things are what they are, then they change. You move on. Isn’t it all fricking amazing to be able to own and experience what we have. I love it all. Then the next thing comes along and I usually love it even more.

Taillights, headlights, toplights, bottomlights, whatever lights. Why all the negativity! Things are what they are, then they change. You move on. Isn’t it all fricking amazing to be able to own and experience what we have. I love it all. Then the next thing comes along and I usually love it even more.
Now that’s some damn fine gushing! Eh, @EndlessPlaid and @jebinc?

New headlights are definitely a welcome improvement but the updated charger port looks a lot cheaper, that shiny plastic or whatever material that it looks real bad. I also might be in the minority but I 100% prefer the rear design with the black bar, looks more bland when its all the color of the body. I wonder if I would be able to retrofit just the headlights haha

New headlights are definitely a welcome improvement but the updated charger port looks a lot cheaper, that shiny plastic or whatever material that it looks real bad. I also might be in the minority but I 100% prefer the rear design with the black bar, looks more bland when its all the color of the body. I wonder if I would be able to retrofit just the headlights haha
Same/ditto.

Hmm maybe the VIP event got cancelled in last min. Let’s see in a few hours - there may not be more pics.

The S is still covered with the X exposed. Maybe the S’s new hardware changes are not ready to be widely seen yet (ie not ready for NA where all Ss are being delivered) and/or the amount of delivery holds may be disrupting the delivery logistics.

Oh boy is this AOC posting? Cow farts? Give me a freaking break!
It's distressing that so few were awake in their high school biology and chemistry classes. If they were, we'd not have a problem keeping our one planet in decent shape.

Here's an analogy for you:

Yes, buy a Tesla, and be aware that it's 100% VEGAN because Elon Musk is a hell of a lot smarter than a lot of people . . . there's a lesson there.

• Funny
Reactions: Wilber and impastu
Hmm maybe the VIP event got cancelled in last min. Let’s see in a few hours - there may not be more pics.

The S is still covered with the X exposed. Maybe the S’s new hardware changes are not ready to be widely seen yet (ie not ready for NA where all Ss are being delivered) and/or the amount of delivery holds may be disrupting the delivery logistics.
Yup got canceled apparently. Tesla might have gotten mad lol. That Jimmy Lin dude may have really screwed up lol!

Have you used the current headlights? They're absolutely terrible. Model 3's are way better so if these are the same, they're a huge upgrade.