Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WOOHOO!!! been tracking the last few Blue/White/Arachnid/FSD old headlights... Waiting for them all to be snatched up before releasing my hold.... Everything said they were all gone earlier today (other than one with 4000 miles on it in Raleigh that I felt certain they wouldn't try to pawn off as "new")...

So I release my hold earlier today, and sure enough, matched with a Vin tonight.... 473 VIN!!!!!
DCU financing approved, insurance approved, tentative delivery date the week of 4/20....

Bring it on!

WOOHOO!!! been tracking the last few Blue/White/Arachnid/FSD old headlights... Waiting for them all to be snatched up before releasing my hold.... Everything said they were all gone earlier today (other than one with 4000 miles on it in Raleigh that I felt certain they wouldn't try to pawn off as "new")...

So I release my hold earlier today, and sure enough, matched with a Vin tonight.... 473 VIN!!!!!
DCU financing approved, insurance approved, tentative delivery date the week of 4/20....

Bring it on!
4/20? Special number for you?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I released my hold on 3/10.. I was one of the ones that had the email that I cant extend the hold beyond 3/12. I was assigned a VIN today 473xx. I checked with SA he said it does have new lights. However when I asked about the build date he was unable to confirm.

What's your config? We're basically neighbors and I just want to pretend my car is nearby also.

Thanks. Don't want to pay cash for $100K and I don't have everything in 1 account any way.
Hopefully they will delay by few days. If not, I'll probably switch to Tesla financing (2.79% rate) which will allow me to take delivery soon and refinance to DCU (1.24% rate).
One more question - My Tesla account is asking me to make a final payment (downpayment) to avoid delays. This is my 2nd MS and last time I paid using the plaid app. But this time I want to pay using cashiers check. Do I just take the check to the appointment and keep the "Make Final Payment" option as-is in the app?
You won’t get that rate refinancing.

Damn, VIN for me too! Still wild that being later order than some is still crazy. I wish we could actually know how they allocate these VINs.

Attachments

• BC664D42-D597-47C1-86DA-C0D659A4C501.jpeg
    BC664D42-D597-47C1-86DA-C0D659A4C501.jpeg
    417.8 KB · Views: 94

Says refinance rates..
How quickly can you refi the Tesla loan with DCU? Will the refi be an issue if timing is too close to the original Tesla loan because your credit will be hit twice in a short period?

Maybe I do...right lane usually 8 mph over the limit.

But we can all agree the amount of poor and aggressive driving has increased during the last year.
Completely agree about the astronomical increase in the amount of poor and aggressive driving. Evidence that Covid and lockdown damaged more than your lungs! It damaged the brain more. Lol