Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EPA Resolved by March 2nd. That would be Great! My inventory car has been waiting for me since February 2nd.
That would certainly be great, but at this rate who knows what will happen. It's just as likely to be moved back again as it is to actually be ready. I might as well get my hopes up so I can be disappointed when it changes 😅

This is for a long range. Will keep everyone posted
IMG_1896.jpeg

For those that paid with Plaid, how long did it take? Was it instant assuming there were no technical issues? I can't remember how long it took in 2022. Trying to decide if I do use it if I can just do it the morning of rather than the day before.
Potentially might not even pay until after I examine it.

Also, in 2022, they wouldn't tell you which space it is in the app until after you paid but my MXP wasn't even where they said it would be anyways so I'm thinking I'll just show up an hour before the designated pickup time and do the visual inspection prior to paying.

Wow that’s awesome I also have to get mine from this location so this is phenomenal news. How’s your experience been with the SCs are this location? They all seem to be clueless when I ask questions lol
They're pretty good. I've had four Teslas delivered from NJ and its been fine each time, but I'm not nearly as anal about stuff as some people here. If the car looks good, doesn't squeak, and there are no crazy gaps, I'm good to go *shrug*

Agreed. If you think the car ordering process is fun, try Tesla Solar!

Ironically both my Tesla system installs were really smooth but that's because my setup conformed to their cookie cutter model. I even got them to run all the conduits through the attic free of charge...but only because it saved them a ton of time and material going that route rather than 3x the amount of conduit wrapping around the house (single story with 6000 sf of attic space).

First time poster:

Order date: Dec 4
MSLR, Black on black, Yoke

I am planning to change this to a Plaid. Wondering whats the best way to go about this? Talk to an SA at the showroom or chat via the app? And should I just cancel this order and get a new one?

Talk to an SA in person or message/call. If you want to cancel/hold, it is always best to try and do this with some human interaction. It may also save you a lot of time/effort/some money by doing so. I do a lot of things via the app and love it. But something like that, I'd be as personable as possible.

Reactions: TSLA Pilot