Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received my VIN PF5832 MYLR Blue 5-seater with tow hitch - California or Nevada (live in Tahoe so not sure where the pick up will be - I imagine CA since that’s where I live even though it’s the dealership is much further away.) they called this morning and said the car would be available in a couple days and would call back then

Just received my VIN PF5832 MYLR Blue 5-seater with tow hitch - California or Nevada (live in Tahoe so not sure where the pick up will be - I imagine CA since that’s where I live even though it’s the dealership is much further away.) they called this morning and said the car would be available in a couple days and would call back then
Exact same build and color and mine. 👏

We were lucky enough to grab an inventory MYP (Black/white/no tow/no FSD) here in Colorado. Picking it up on Monday and it's a 2023 - supposedly still with ultrasonic sensors as well - the Colorado Springs store told us we would have already received a waiver to acknowledge if there weren't USS (like others have posted screenshots of on this thread). But I'll report back on Monday or Tuesday with the actual results.

Would also be interesting to know if the new cameras are on these 2023 cars.
I think there are some comparison images floating around the web to show the difference between old and new housing. Although I don't know if anyone has 100% confirmed that the cameras are 5MP.
I also read on the M3 order threads that some had the new cameras on 2022 cars they had delivered in September. Will be interesting to see if any of the late 2022 MY have these cameras. I'll let you guys know on Friday if my late 2022 has them or not.

EDIT: Here are some comparison images:

Reactions: Qizhi and SpaceKa