Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been given 2022 for MYLR in Canada Peel area. That is pretty disappointing at this moment. Since most MYLRs are 2023. Is there a way to get only 2023 or confirm when they run out of 2022s at my dealership
At delivery day you can reject the VIN and hope they assign you a 2023. But you aren’t allowed to reject a second VIN so you are stuck with the second car even if it has defects. You could check the existing inventory page for Ontario and see if there are any 2022 in your config. If you get a brand new build they have now dropped the USS so the Goldilocks period of 2023 with USS seems to be over.

Curious if any MY out of Fremont have come with cargo covers? Or if yours didn’t get one due to 7-passenger configuration? I’ll be curious to see if my MYP comes with USS, updated cameras and cargo cover when I pick it up on Monday; I received my VIN on the 17th, when did you receive your VIN?
Some have but few and far between. All cars built Oct 20 th onwards supposedly will have them now as per this article.