Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my car delivered this morning! Overall it looks great, and later I'll go through one of the checklists available to make sure things are fine.
Super excited
Hey did you have gaps and misalignment issues? If so did they fix it immediately? Got my car today but scheduled to have those problems fix which is the end of this month… I’m like “this isn’t an insurance claim” this is delivery issues which should be prioritized don’t ya think

Hey did you have gaps and misalignment issues? If so did they fix it immediately? Got my car today but scheduled to have those problems fix which is the end of this month… I’m like “this isn’t an insurance claim” this is delivery issues which should be prioritized don’t ya think
I havent found any major misalignment issues yet, just a very minor one for one of the headlights, the gap on left one is better than the gap on right one. ...need to look more and closely
I found a few scratch marks(big ones) on front hood. They aren't visible to naked eye, but I can't unsee them now that I know they are there...filed a service claim through app and it gave me an appointment for 23rd August I think...I guess with so many deliveries and issues, even the service centre is just busy.
what gaps and misalignment issues did you find? Might help me look more as well haha

Reactions: Wheresmyvin