Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a MYLR 5 seater on 7/22. Blue Ext / White Int / 20" / No Tow / No FSD. EDD window of 1/23 - 2/20 at Devon.

Hoping my EDD narrows soon, but glad to hear of some deliveries in PA. I am also curious to hear if flaps or rear door ppf were included.

For those who picked up from Devon, did you guys go through a checklist to see if everything was ok? like panel gaps, paint etc?
Or did the SA at Devon help you with that? I didn't place an order though an SA, ordered it online without any help. So I don't have anyone to reach out in Devon.

Picked up my MYLR from Devon yesterday. Lot was packed with new vehicles. No mud flaps or rear PPF but car was nearly flawless apart from a couple small smudges that wiped off on exterior.

VIN 3578xx and came with AMD Ryzen
I'm picking up a 365 there this week. Did they say anything about the mud flaps or ppf? Is it that they are just out of stock and they will put them on later or is the expectation that we want them, we have to go buy them? PA is definitely a heavy salt/cinder state.

Picked up my MYLR from Devon yesterday. Lot was packed with new vehicles. No mud flaps or rear PPF but car was nearly flawless apart from a couple small smudges that wiped off on exterior.

VIN 3578xx and came with AMD Ryzen
Mine is 3653xx and scheduled for pickup on 2/3. I have already bought mud flaps from amazon. Looking into buying floor mats before the DD.
How could you tell the car has AMD Ryzen?