Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y LR 7 (MYLR7)
With Tow, FSD, 7 seats, 19" Gemini Wheels, Midnight Silver Metallic Paint

OD Sat. 04/30/2022
EDD: Nov 2022 - Feb 2023 Original
EDD2: Dec 2022 - Mar 2023
Estimated Delivery: November 25 - January 20 as of 06/08/2022

You ordered in May…. You’re car was never going to be there unfortunately.

People from February and March are just now getting theirs ( myself included).

Buckle up for a September delivery.
I believe if you scour these boards, you will find April and May orders getting delivered. You are attempting to put rhyme or reason to it. That's not part of the Tesla EDD system.

I believe if you scour these boards, you will find April and May orders getting delivered. You are attempting to put rhyme or reason to it. That's not part of the Tesla EDD system.

There is some inevitable dumb luck in matching an order to a vehicle quickly. Mostly has to do with configuration and location.

That said, I’ve done this dance before. And my MYP order is shaping up to be delivered in a similar timeframe as my M3P from a year ago.

And Ryan at Devon said if they start delivering cars there by the time mine comes, I could pick up in Mechanicsburg. Of course since I got the big bump, Ryan doesn't answer my texts or emails.....:oops:
Oh I see you have Aug, cool. when I place my order I did it with Adam at the Mechanicsburg SC. He did mention to me that when the times come to give him a call and he can switch from Devon to Mburg. I was trying to get a feeler out here for people in the area getting a Tesla, especially around Oct - Dec.