Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service and Delivery Centre - Alexandria NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked my car up from the new Alexandria centre yesterday. One other there to be picked up (X) and a couple of Teslas in the service part (which is pretty large). All nice, new and shiny and very helpful staff working there. Great experience (oh, and I ought to mention I love my car...). No superchargers installed yet, only internal wall chargers for pickup/service

Picked my car up from the new Alexandria centre yesterday. One other there to be picked up (X) and a couple of Teslas in the service part (which is pretty large). All nice, new and shiny and very helpful staff working there. Great experience (oh, and I ought to mention I love my car...). No superchargers installed yet, only internal wall chargers for pickup/service
congrats, mate-enjoy!

Attachments

• 37962579_10158131929939848_4129226415012839424_n.jpg
    37962579_10158131929939848_4129226415012839424_n.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 111
Cars at Alexandria today for a few little things being looked at. Spoke to them about the Supercharger and they said they've got approvals for it, but aren't going to install it until the demand is there as Broadway is close enough. They do however have a single supercharger charging cabinet (the big white ones) within the service centre itself with two cables to supercharge customer vehicles and loaners.

Cars at Alexandria today for a few little things being looked at. Spoke to them about the Supercharger and they said they've got approvals for it, but aren't going to install it until the demand is there as Broadway is close enough. They do however have a single supercharger charging cabinet (the big white ones) within the service centre itself with two cables to supercharge customer vehicles and loaners.

How will they know if the demand is there? I'd love to use it.

Is it me or is this place a bit dysfunctional on a Comms level?

Every time I call they have to call me back as they are having problems with their phones. (has been like it for months)

You try to email them even if it is replying to an Email they have sent you, and you get a bounce.

"Your message to [email protected] couldn't be delivered.

The group sydneyservicealexandria only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list."

Pretty fundamental things for a business but they just can't seem to get it right.

Is it me or is this place a bit dysfunctional on a Comms level?

Every time I call they have to call me back as they are having problems with their phones. (has been like it for months)

You try to email them even if it is replying to an Email they have sent you, and you get a bounce.

"Your message to [email protected] couldn't be delivered.

The group sydneyservicealexandria only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list."

Pretty fundamental things for a business but they just can't seem to get it right.
I think the phone problem is a Telstra issue, hardly Tesla’s fault.
They handled my last service enquiry quite professionally.

Last edited:
I would have throught the Comms (Phones/networking) would be pretty good in the area given what they are across the road from.

Anyway I used the suggested address and no bounce back, so hopefully they will send it on for me.