Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2019.8.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That uncorking was only for the 75D from what I recall and it was something that the service centers did I believe. I'm hoping the 1% change it's for the larger Model S fleet of 85, 90, 100 and it's all software.
Our July 2017 AP2/MCU1 S100D was “uncorked” when purchased as Demo in November 2017. I did have to get Demo mode removed OTA - after driving home from Chicago delivery to Philadelphia.

IIRC, uncorking applied to mid- and late-2017 S/X with newer generation drive motors or battery.

UPDATED

What are we missing on Model S and Model X? Let's try to also identify which Early Access Program version has the feature right now.
  1. No user approval for NoA
  2. 2019.5.x - Blind Spot Monitoring Enhancements
  3. Enhanced Summons
  4. 2019.5.x - 5% increase (we don't have confirmation that this is coming to Model S or Model X, but I'm 1% hopeful)
  5. Increase Supercharging rate to 145kw with no sharing
  6. Enhancement to Auto Wipers
  7. 2019.5.x - Dog Mode
  8. Sentry Mode
  9. Dashcam with 3 cameras recording
  10. 2019.5.x - New HVAC UI/UX without tabs
  11. Auto heating/cooling of battery pack when navigation to Supercharger
  12. 2019.8.x - For P100D, the new Ludicrous+ speed mode (replaces Max Battery and Ludicrous + Easter egg)
  13. 2019.8.x -For P90D (non Ludicrous) & Model S/X Performance (non Ludicrous), the new Insane+ speed mode (replaces Max Battery and maybe something else.
  14. 2019.5.x - Trigger signal with a tap and auto end when land change completed
Was there anything else?

Let's keep this list updated as we learn of new features for the Model S or Model X and what versions that the testers are using.

What are we missing on Model S and Model X?
  2. Blind Spot Monitoring Enhancements
  3. Enhanced Summons
  4. 5% increase (we don't have confirmation that this is coming to Model S or Model X, but I'm 1% hopeful)
  7. Dog Mode
  8. Sentry Mode
  10. New HVAC UI/UX without tabs
  12. For P100D, the new Ludicrous+ speed mode (replaces Max Battery and Ludicrous + Easter egg)
  13. For P90D (non Ludicrous) & Model S/X Performance (non Ludicrous), the new Insane+ speed mode (replaces Max Battery and maybe something else.
  14. Trigger signal with a tap and auto end when land change completed
Was there anything else?

Note: This list is based on someone still on 2018.50.5

2. Except that I could never hear it, it's supposed to be on 19.4.3 (I had it in the release notes).
10. That too I think (19.4.3)
14. Definitely in 19.4.3

This already came when the cars were "uncorked" last year.

I wish my 90D was... ;)

UPDATED

What are we missing on Model S and Model X? Let's try to also identify which Early Access Program version has the feature right now.
  3. Enhanced Summons
  4. 2019.5.x - 5% increase (we don't have confirmation that this is coming to Model S or Model X, but I'm 1% hopeful)
  7. 2019.5.x - Dog Mode
  8. Sentry Mode
  12. 2019.8.x - For P100D, the new Ludicrous+ speed mode (replaces Max Battery and Ludicrous + Easter egg)
  13. 2019.8.x -For P90D (non Ludicrous) & Model S/X Performance (non Ludicrous), the new Insane+ speed mode (replaces Max Battery and maybe something else.
  14. 2019.5.x - Trigger signal with a tap and auto end when land change completed
Was there anything else?

Let's keep this list updated as we learn of new features for the Model S or Model X and what versions that the testers are using.

I didn't see "Auto fold sideview mirrors by location"

Maybe because that has happened in the last three moths and so many of us are still on 2018.50.*

3. Enhanced Summons
  7. 2019.5.x - Dog Mode
  8. Sentry Mode
  15. NoA on Europe
  16. Summon with the fob key on Europe

NoA in my car wants to change lanes to get to another highway two miles ahead of time. With heavy traffic, I don't want to leave HOV lane so early. Are other drivers having a better experience? My car is 2018.50.6. It would not be so bad if it weren't so insistent on changing lanes when I ignore it.

This already came when the cars were "uncorked" last year.
Model 75S got uncorked but M90Ds got nothing.

At one time Elon said that new technology would be developed on the Model S/X first. We are way behind on battery technology as well as many other enhancements. Sure would be nice for model S/Xs to be able to start charging at 1,000 miles. Even if I bought a new model S today, I would get old battery technology.

If Elon changes the model S/X interior to that of a model 3, I will never buy another Tesla. All of the top premium brands are going to introduce EVs and I am sure they will have interiors that will look so much better than a spartan Model S/X.

I got it. Works fine. Are you looking for anything in particular?

How does it work? My prior cars would make an audible alert the moment I turned on the blinker if a car was sitting in the blindnspot. I tested this out on my wife’s M3 and couldn’t get it to make an audible noise. I was thinking it would only do they with a closer/more imminent collision?

22.jpg

44.jpg

33.jpg

Installed on 2017 AP 2.5 Model S 75D.

2019.8.2 5c510a7