Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So... I ordered my SR+ on May 1st and then reconfigured (to add FSD and White Seats) on May 3rd. Financing was approved on May 5th, and now I'm just playing the waiting game.

Are other people in Ontario waiting a long time for a VIN or Delivery Date? It was supposed to be within 2-4 weeks. Now That I've hit the 2 week mark I'd just like to know what's going on.

Any experienced Model 3 SR+ owners in Canada out there want to chime in?

Reactions: torontohm3wait
So... I ordered my SR+ on May 1st and then reconfigured (to add FSD and White Seats) on May 3rd. Financing was approved on May 5th, and now I'm just playing the waiting game.

Are other people in Ontario waiting a long time for a VIN or Delivery Date? It was supposed to be within 2-4 weeks. Now That I've hit the 2 week mark I'd just like to know what's going on.

I have been waiting in toronto since march 8th...red on white fsd sr+...no word since

I think it is worth the wait for white. I ordered my blue SR+ with white interior March 2nd. Still no delivery date or VIN. Only the comment that they will be shipping everything they can for the end of June. Hopefully you get yours by then, or you may need to wait until the end of the next quarter (September). Tesla makes the model 3 on a quarterly production cycle. At the beginning of a quarter, they make for Europe.

• Informative
Reactions: Mansley
I think it is worth the wait for white. I ordered my blue SR+ with white interior March 2nd. Still no delivery date or VIN. Only the comment that they will be shipping everything they can for the end of June. Hopefully you get yours by then, or you may need to wait until the end of the next quarter (September). Tesla makes the model 3 on a quarterly production cycle. At the beginning of a quarter, they make for Europe.

*Sad trombone sound*

If the website had said 8-12 weeks for the white interior I would've reconsidered as we wanted the car soonest. Or we just wouldn't have told the world we were getting one until much later...The 2-4 weeks seemed reasonable.

So ultimately it's not the white interior, it's just the SR+ in Eastern Canada?

From Victoria, BC: ordered on May 4th, got delivery date yesterday for June 1st, no VIN yet. SR+, Black on Black, Aero. Exciting countdown!
Anyone knows when to expect VIN?

I ordered my SR+ on May10 and found out I got a vin yesterday when I call my local delivery center. I called the toll free Tesla number this morning to confirm, the Tesla reps told me I do indeed have a vin connect to my RN#. She told me mine is in pre-production stages and the vin won’t load into my account until the car leave the factory.

From Victoria, BC: ordered on May 4th, got delivery date yesterday for June 1st, no VIN yet. SR+, Black on Black, Aero. Exciting countdown!
Anyone knows when to expect VIN?

I ordered a SR+ Black on Black on May 3rd. I have a delivery date of June 1st. My VIN is still not showing on my account, but I did a live chat and the customer service rep was able to give me my VIN.

Anyone ordered a SR+ in Toronto, Canada recently?

What is the lead time?

Website says 2-4 weeks. Some people from Toronto in this thread have been waiting since early March 2019.

From what I've gathered it looks like if you order today you'll get it sometime by the end of June. If they can't fill your order by then it might be by the end of September...

I haven't figured out yet if that is just Toronto or if it is people with white interior from Toronto...