Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at my order page (for a SR+) it appears the price adjustment was in the Plus "upgrade".
My order sheet price breakdown looks like this now...

Model 3 $35,400.00
Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive $3,590.00

That's the price it is showing for you for standard SR currently?

And that's how much it is to upgrade to SR+? That includes base Autopilot as well?

Last edited:
That's the price it is showing for you for standard SR currently?

And that's how much it is to upgrade to SR+? That includes base Autopilot as well?
That is the order for a SR+ (minus the $1200 destination fee). I assume if you order the off menu Base SR then you would just be charged the $35,400 + $1200. From my understanding that does not include AP. I was told last week (before the price change) that AP could be added for $3k.

The SR+ will show up as the $35,400 + $3,590 + $1200. SR+ includes AP (traffic aware cruise control and basic lane keeping)

Both those would then have local tax and registration fee added.

• Helpful
Reactions: Mr X
That is the order for a SR+ (minus the $1200 destination fee). I assume if you order the off menu Base SR then you would just be charged the $35,400 + $1200. From my understanding that does not include AP. I was told last week (before the price change) that AP could be added for $3k.

The SR+ will show up as the $35,400 + $3,590 + $1200. SR+ includes AP (traffic aware cruise control and basic lane keeping)

Both those would then have local tax and registration fee added.

I'd take the SR+ upgrade WITHOUT Autopilot for $590 on my SR All Day Long!

Come on Tesla, you have a deal at $590 !!! :)

Reactions: Mr X
I'd take the SR+ upgrade WITHOUT Autopilot for $590 on my SR All Day Long!

Come on Tesla, you have a deal at $590 !!! :)

Have you called them and asked? I thought I had been told you could ask to have AP unbundled and get a discount... though I remember someone saying it was a $2k discount. I never followed up with anyone on the sales team because I thought if I was stepping up to the SR+ might as well just get it as configured...

Ordered SR+ Black/Black Aero No FSD on July 3, 2019. Received text to schedule delivery on July 12, received email from Tesla Oakville with tentative delivery date o July 25. No VIN # showing in the account yet
Further update : I am able to see the VIN today and my delivery adviser contacted me to inform that my vehicle delivery is on track and pushed back the delivery date to Jul 20 now. Also I was advised to get my insurance and down payment ready for delivery.

I've submitted my trade-in info maybe a week ago and it's still pending. I do have a (small) payoff left on my car, so they say it can take longer. Anyone got a long delay like this for their trade in? Should I call, or just wait for DA to contact me closer to my delivery date ?

I've submitted my trade-in info maybe a week ago and it's still pending. I do have a (small) payoff left on my car, so they say it can take longer. Anyone got a long delay like this for their trade in? Should I call, or just wait for DA to contact me closer to my delivery date ?

If you click on it, does it show a final trade in offer? If so, that is the final amount they will offer you. Mine still showed as pending because they didn't have the payoff amount, but the trade in offer was there. (I declined)

Further update : I am able to see the VIN today and my delivery adviser contacted me to inform that my vehicle delivery is on track and pushed back the delivery date to Jul 20 now. Also I was advised to get my insurance and down payment ready for delivery.
Taking the delivery tomorrow 10am. So in my experience for a standard SR+ B/B no FSD it takes about 2-3 weeks for delivery to Toronto Canada if you records/finance etc is clear. Will post my experience with taking delivery.

Ordered my car on 7/19. Still shows as waiting for delivery. Pearl White/Black Interior no FSD. Will probably add that at a later time.

Does anyone know how long until the next step? I am currently on the “prepare for delivery” stage.
What step will be next?

Ordered my car on 7/19. Still shows as waiting for delivery. Pearl White/Black Interior no FSD. Will probably add that at a later time.

Does anyone know how long until the next step? I am currently on the “prepare for delivery” stage.
What step will be next?

A word of warning, Musk tweeted that FSD goes up by $1,000 like mid August, so if you really plan on upgrading later you might want to just order that way.