Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up SR+ (The very basic, w/b, 18 aero, no FSD) LFP from Princeton/Lawrencevill, NJ around noon, Sept 06 2021. Tesla has been extermely helpful from the begining. SA (Rudra) helped me to pickup an LFP car with a 5 minute phone call (originally at Paramus, NJ), all chats, and call regarding financing went well. Kudos to Christopher at Princeton/Lawrenceville, for making the delivery smooth and helping to take the trade-in number plates out.

Car did not show any issues with paint, gaps etc. Noticed some sticker glue residuals.

Attachments

• dj_tesla.jpg
    dj_tesla.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 76
My M3 was on transport headed for Paramus (never made it there) and diverted to Springfield. I had a delivery date of last Friday which was canceled and I wasn't given a new date and an estimate through 9/7. I have been calling the Tesla line daily and learned my car arrived Sat and was finally able to get their ' earliest' delivery appt. Wed. It took a few tires before someone was willing to schedule. I think it might depend on who you get or only if the car is actually there since they are absorbing so many delivery from tesla. They are swamped and are apparently delivering 70+ cars a day. They should be able to tell you the location of the vehicle at least...is it at Paramus still or Springfield. It's at Springfield keep calling until they give you an appt to pick up
Thanks! That's helpful. Someone else from Tesla reached out to me yesterday (maybe I finally have an SA?! lol) and left me a VM with some good info. He basically said I've completed all the steps so now just need to wait for the delivery text (couldn't really give me a sense of timing); he confirmed the location switched from Paramus to Springfield and said it looked like it just arrived at the Springfield location.

Then today I got a text that the Paramus location is back up and running so my vehicle delivery will take place at the original location. However, I only got ONE of these texts, and since I still have two open orders, I've received two duplicate texts every other time (including the text telling me when it switched from Paramus to Springfield). I'm thinking since my LFP car is already AT Springfield, it will stay there, and this text was referring only to my original NCA order? I'll have to call either my SA or the locations tomorrow to figure it all out and finally have my orders merged!

So took delivery of an lfp today, was a fairly large paint chip right under the rear passenger door and two smaller chips, one on the passenger mirror and hood. Kind of annoying that I can't get a service appointment until October to fix them.

But overall aside from those issues, very happy with everything else. Springfield NJ location was absolutely mobbed, the entire perimeter of the building is lined with model 3s waiting to be picked up including their rear parking lot

Got my schedule delivery text about an hour earlier! Picking up from Buena Park on the 8th!

my wife is enjoying how much of a better mood i have been in this morning lol
It’s amazing how much EDD changes and
Non existing communication can set up the “mood” in all of us lol

Congrats this is great news!