Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly the same as me and in Toronto too. Except i ordered in August.
This is what makes me doubt the whole Tesla process. My OD is Nov 5th and my EDD is May 16 - June 13.
You guys order weeks ahead of me but you're getting yours later? At least your EDD should be around the same time as mine.
Of course my EDD could still get pushed back but as it stands right now this makes no sense.

My Est. Delivery got bumped today.

Model 3 SR+ / White / Black Interior / No FSD / Aero
Order Date - 9-Oct-2021
Ordered at Oakville, Ontario

1st Delivery Date - July 2022
2nd Delivery Date - Feb 2022 to March 2022
3rd Delivery Date - March 2 - March 30
4th Delivery Date - April 29 - May 27
5th Delivery Date - May 17 - June 21
*Current Delivery Date - May 23 - June 20

Order Date - 9-Oct-2021

Posts like these actually make me
Jealous lol

Order Date - 9-Oct-2021

mine, OD nov01, red clor, bumped to July2-Aug13. issue is i sold my car already.:

My OD was 9/10/21. My new EDD updated this morning is May 15 - June 12. It was May 5 - June 10 yesterday. This is frustrating.

Black on black. Aero wheels. No FSD
Better than mine.

My order date was August 30th, 2021.

My last dates were May 9th to June 12th which got changed a week ago to June 27th to August 8th.

I might be waiting nearly a year for mine. Out of Vancouver BC

Better than mine.

My order date was August 30th, 2021.

My last dates were May 9th to June 12th which got changed a week ago to June 27th to August 8th.

I might be waiting nearly a year for mine. Out of Vancouver BC
I am new to the forum and quite honestly perplexed about why this is so all over the place. Is there anywhere to get good information as far as delivery ?

I am new to the forum and quite honestly perplexed about why this is so all over the place. Is there anywhere to get good information as far as delivery ?
Regrettably, no. Every quarter seems to have its own patterns regarding prioritized models and configurations, geographies, EDD system issues, etc. For example, Q4 2021, RWD took about 90 days. Now? We've seen RWD orders slipping into 8-month waits with no answers or explanations. We're all guessing and speculating. And we are hamstrung by limited sample sizes and uneven data reporting. Some people might be very active here for a long time, then drop. Or they may get their car and never come back, which limits what we as a group can guess at. For now, it seems like MAYBE RWD orders are getting attention but that is based on the EDD movement alone - very few are actually getting cars. In fact, after March 30 deliveries fell off a cliff for all models. We did not see a VIN here for about 20 days. So....no there is not a good source. But this and Reddit are nice distractions and a good place to find company for your misery or joy, whatever Tesla is giving you that week.