Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger-Adelaide (SA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No photos today. Yesterday evening the red Tesla signs on the top of each of 4 chargers were illuminated indicating there was power running. Today the Tesla chargers are fully wrapped in black plastic so can't see if he lights are on. There is now one EVlink and 2 Veefil chargers installed at the southern end. All it needs now is minor landscaping and some white lines for the parking bays. Now I am getting impatient.

• Informative
Reactions: bradjc and Chuq
IMG_0072.JPG
IMG_0073.JPG
Just drove past Adelaide SC station. It's still fenced off. Furious landscaping is happening.

According to supercharge.info, the first evidence of any of these four starting construction was on September 14th.

And the other three sites are reported done as well.

That's four sites in twelve days. One is a sled, but still!

Supercharger.info is a bit off the ball. We know there was construction activity in Adelaide at least on 7 September with temporary fencing and some excavation work visable at this time. Regardless, this is phenomenal work. Hopefully this is a demonstration of what can be accomplished when industry, businesses and governments work together.

Supercharger.info is a bit off the ball. We know there was construction activity in Adelaide at least on 7 September with temporary fencing and some excavation work visable at this time. Regardless, this is phenomenal work. Hopefully this is a demonstration of what can be accomplished when industry, businesses and governments work together.

They update whenever someone lets them know, in this case I was closely monitoring the threads on this forum and sent the update when we were 100% sure it was a Tesla site! So if there had've been an existing permit, I would have sent it in as soon as there was digging. I guess it wasn't strictly a 2 week construction period, but pretty quick none the less :)