Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bay City, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the quick replies from tomsmodels and everyone I live by Toledo Ohio I know I could make it but I like stopping at super chargers just got my model s 5 months ago if I get this one this will get me to 22 lol we have been doing some crazy trips

20160915_161521.jpg

Looks ready to go.

Reactions: Casavant
I leave from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario to drive to Florida Sunday. I was really hoping to be able to skip the less direct Cadillac supercharger in favor of this new Bay City one. If anyone is nearby this Bay City charger, please advise and post. When my hometown supercharger was installed in Tallahassee, even though it looked completed, the city had to inspect/sign off as well as Tesla subsequently coming out with a car/computer/technician to sign off. It took a week or two for that to occur. Incidentally, it was exactly a year ago we where going crazy on our Tallahassee SC thread with same discussion/speculations hahaha. However, I am not sure what state the Bay City one is at

Without a car to plug in I don't know what to look for. I don't think checking the meter for usage would truly tell me. Maybe if I stick my finger in a plug? ;). I will probably drive by it later today while out and I will see if someone happens to be there, but really it looks like someone surely could plug in. At worst, there is a plug at the state park a few miles away if for some reason it doesn't work.

Without a car to plug in I don't know what to look for. I don't think checking the meter for usage would truly tell me. Maybe if I stick my finger in a plug? ;). I will probably drive by it later today while out and I will see if someone happens to be there, but really it looks like someone surely could plug in. At worst, there is a plug at the state park a few miles away if for some reason it doesn't work.

Check if the TESLA LEDs at the top of the pedestals are lit.

IMG_8236.JPG

This is what the meter looked like when I stopped by last Sunday, 9/11, for comparison.

I hope someone can try charging their car however. It would be great to know for sure if Bay City is live before my next trip.

GSP

I leave from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario to drive to Florida Sunday. I was really hoping to be able to skip the less direct Cadillac supercharger in favor of this new Bay City one. If anyone is nearby this Bay City charger, please advise and post. When my hometown supercharger was installed in Tallahassee, even though it looked completed, the city had to inspect/sign off as well as Tesla subsequently coming out with a car/computer/technician to sign off. It took a week or two for that to occur. Incidentally, it was exactly a year ago we where going crazy on our Tallahassee SC thread with same discussion/speculations hahaha. However, I am not sure what state the Bay City one is at
Sounds like a fun trip just some friendly advise stay away from Macon Georgia especially at night