Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Firebaugh, CA (I-5 / West Panoche Rd, LIVE 13 Nov 2020, 56 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My bad. Will be a new record!
I had to double check. With some prior images, it looked like there was only one transformer. @miimura (Since you were wondering)
upload_2020-11-3_14-3-7.png

Zooming in on the left one:
upload_2020-11-3_14-3-36.png

If I were to bet I’d say it won’t be open by thanksgiving. ...
These images were taken in Kettleman City only 8 days before it opened, with tons of cables lying around and pavement not yet complete: Supercharger - Kettleman City, CA (LIVE 15 Nov 2017, 24 V2 + 16 V3 stalls, lounge)
These images were also taken in Baker 11-17 days before it opened showing missing stalls, pavement, some solar panels, and other equipment: Supercharger - Baker, CA (LIVE 15 Nov 2017, 40 stalls)

I have a feeling Tesla will prioritize this site to be ready by Thanksgiving just like with other major sites close to opening before Thanksgiving.

These images were taken in Kettleman City only 8 days before it opened, with tons of cables lying around and pavement not yet complete: Supercharger - Kettleman City, CA (LIVE 15 Nov 2017, 24 V2 + 16 V3 stalls, lounge)
These images were also taken in Baker 11-17 days before it opened showing missing stalls, pavement, some solar panels, and other equipment: Supercharger - Baker, CA (LIVE 15 Nov 2017, 40 stalls)

I have a feeling Tesla will prioritize this site to be ready by Thanksgiving just like with other major sites close to opening before Thanksgiving.
My bet is the Supercharger will be open by Thanksgiving but not the rest area.

Reactions: Pluto

Why would people be travelling for Thanksgiving with the virus spiking and blame being given to small gatherings? Are people determined to give grandma the virus?