Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Horsham (VIC)

srwx

"perf_config": "P1"
May 16, 2016
Ballarat, Australia
Just checked in here ahead of schedule, confirmed working. One other here charging with me.

It's sort of hidden behind a fence:
IMG_20170927_145418.jpg

Last edited:

mhh

Jul 24, 2014
Adelaide
Anyone know if Horsham is still a sled? I want to drive to Sydney after Christmas and I'm concerned about congestion at Horsham from the Melbourne-Adelaide traffic.

bradjc

Mar 7, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
Anyone know if Horsham is still a sled? I want to drive to Sydney after Christmas and I'm concerned about congestion at Horsham from the Melbourne-Adelaide traffic.

Still a sled, was there the other day. Will be the case well into next year until they start work on the shopping centre extension. Unlikely there will be a line for a charge at any point, you'd be unlucky if you had to wait at all.

bradjc

Mar 7, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
Anyone using this supercharger regularly? I have a trip from Melbourne to Mildura coming up, don't want any surprises.

Charged in Horsham the other day and do every other month. Still no progress on the development of that site but the charger there is doing the job. You'll have no probs getting a quick charge. Coming up to it's opening anniversary and even the flag they originally setup is still there and in one piece. Impressed!

Icey

Apr 22, 2018
Adelaide/Melbourne
Charged in Horsham the other day and do every other month. Still no progress on the development of that site but the charger there is doing the job. You'll have no probs getting a quick charge. Coming up to it's opening anniversary and even the flag they originally setup is still there and in one piece. Impressed!
Not any more,
Charged there today and its in shreds on the ground

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC