Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Macquarie Park, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There might be 5 cabinets, but there's currently only 8 stalls installed ...

Looking at the video ... it looks like they could fit 2 more in around this area ... maybe waiting for more SC units to arrive?
Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 9.54.11 am.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayto and Vostok
Besides, superchargers are free :D
Only for special people like you, Ray. Plebs, not so much (especially for those of us who forgot to use a referral link when ordering their cars, d’oh! :confused:)

I’ve sometimes wondered whether the NRMA/ChargeFox rollout removes (some) of the incentive for Tesla to continue expanding out their own network here. NRMA is (currently) free and for lots of charging situations (battery > 60%) not much slower than an SC. ChargeFox charge (of course) but potentially offer a higher charging rate than an SC at low battery states. And the ChargeFox locations often look more conveniently located than SCs.

Only for special people like you, Ray. Plebs, not so much (especially for those of us who forgot to use a referral link when ordering their cars, d’oh! :confused:)

I’ve sometimes wondered whether the NRMA/ChargeFox rollout removes (some) of the incentive for Tesla to continue expanding out their own network here. NRMA is (currently) free and for lots of charging situations (battery > 60%) not much slower than an SC. ChargeFox charge (of course) but potentially offer a higher charging rate than an SC at low battery states. And the ChargeFox locations often look more conveniently located than SCs.
I am part Scott and am much enamored with "free". Up here we also have the UQ chargers at Brisbane, Gatton and Warwick that are free. I even balk at the QESH 20 cents per kwh ;)

How long typically might it be before this one (and Toowoomba) show up on Plugshare?
And do they show automatically in the car's route planner? (not that silly a question imo, given that several superchargers didn't even show up on Tesla's own coming-soon list while being built)

How long typically might it be before this one (and Toowoomba) show up on Plugshare?
And do they show automatically in the car's route planner? (not that silly a question imo, given that several superchargers didn't even show up on Tesla's own coming-soon list while being built)
PlugShare is crowd sourced, so anyone could add it this morning. In fact I might do it now :)