Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Macquarie Park, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The rumour has been floating around FB the last few days... here it is from another source (twitter) with some additional details (apparently 6 stall).

Tesla in the Gong on Twitter

upload_2020-2-4_0-7-1.png

Apparently @TeslaGong has not seen the FB rumours so that's two different sources that appear to line up.

Don't quite think this is 100% confirmed yet but a prompt for anyone in the area to keep their eyes open!

Note: St Leonards (Lower North Shore) is closing today/tomorrow, Macquarie Park is intended to be the replacement. Going by the timing they might be physically relocating the same stall hardware!

So... I messaged Macquarie Centre on facebook and got this response... I'm calling this a confirmation...

"Hi Rohan, thanks for your enquiry! We are currently in touch with Tesla however more information / ETA announcement has not been confirmed just yet. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the meantime."

Macquarie Centre?? I guess they want to replicate the Broadway experience for those north of the harbour :D Why should those of us in the south have all the fun? :p

I once got lost inside the shopping center in the ‘90s - that place is a maze. And since then it’s been expanded about 3-fold.

I just drove past the Vallet parking section at lunch time, I couldn't see anything but I guess if someone goes and charges they could ask the Vallet's? As usual lots of spots available in that area, not so many in other places but not busy today as school is back and Uni hasn't started.

I just drove past the Vallet parking section at lunch time, I couldn't see anything but I guess if someone goes and charges they could ask the Vallet's? As usual lots of spots available in that area, not so many in other places but not busy today as school is back and Uni hasn't started.
Some rumours are suggesting that all Tesla are doing is picking up the Supercharger stalls from St. Leonards and dropping them into Macquarie. If that were the case, apparently the stalls are still in St. Leonards, so no units would be at Macquarie Centre yet.

Some rumours are suggesting that all Tesla are doing is picking up the Supercharger stalls from St. Leonards and dropping them into Macquarie. If that were the case, apparently the stalls are still in St. Leonards, so no units would be at Macquarie Centre yet.
Thanks, I wondered if they would do that. I was thinking they would still need to run the power cables/conduit and have an area fenced off for this. I was going there for lunch so not out of my way. I drive past around once a fortnight.