Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Laurel, MT (LIVE Jul 2023, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG20230725201311.jpgIMG20230725201329.jpg

My battery was pretty full, but it was still doing 66kW at 72% SOC with no preconditioning.

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! so awesome, Tesla. Keep 'em coming. that I-90 Montana set of V2 Superchargers were very very reliable for me the past 5 years, but...more and faster is going to be great.

In fact, the 1st "Supercharger" trip for me in '18 used every single one of those V2 stops (was really not sure how my car would do on those 2 passes, 4th of July and Lookout, such a newbie then, ha).

Oregon to South Dakota and back again (not a Hobbit's tale)

and the next trip thru i had one V3 option.
and the next trip thru i had 3 V3 options.
and the next trip thru i had 7 V3 options (pattern developing)
and it keeps improving, yay!

Now, to plan the next trip before the snow flies...

Reactions: goneskiian
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! so awesome, Tesla. Keep 'em coming. that I-90 Montana set of V2 Superchargers were very very reliable for me the past 5 years, but...more and faster is going to be great.

In fact, the 1st "Supercharger" trip for me in '18 used every single one of those V2 stops (was really not sure how my car would do on those 2 passes, 4th of July and Lookout, such a newbie then, ha).

Oregon to South Dakota and back again (not a Hobbit's tale)

and the next trip thru i had one V3 option.
and the next trip thru i had 3 V3 options.
and the next trip thru i had 7 V3 options (pattern developing)
and it keeps improving, yay!

Now, to plan the next trip before the snow flies...
Good to hear that the Montana SC have been reliable but having only single string v2 4 stall chargers always worried me. Will feel better with new V3 options when visiting relatives in Billings.

Probably just updating to attach an 'as built' document or something.. That parking lot isn't big enough for any additional charging stalls unless the developer also bought the land to the North and is starting work on it.