Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Warrnambool (VIC)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Given Colac and Geelong are almost finished any word on work starting at Warrnambool yet? .
Do we know if the other two were done by the same construction crew? If anyone is chatting to them they may spill the beans...

The Warrnambool planned location was last touted as Flagstaff Hill, not sure if this has changed but as least there is a possible spot for people to look!

The current pinned spot is a carpark behind Liebig Street. The photo below shows the pinned location where I expect it will be, near the existing kiosk substation.
Warrnambool SC Pin Spot.jpg

I'm travelling down to Warrnambool in my SR+ this Wednesday evening and returning on Thursday. I'll check in on this location as well as Colac and Corio and update if there's anything significant. I suppose it would be too much to hope for either Colac or Corio to become active by then. :rolleyes:

Reactions: AussieOwner
The current pinned spot is a carpark behind Liebig Street. The photo below shows the pinned location where I expect it will be, near the existing kiosk substation.
View attachment 660952

I'm travelling down to Warrnambool in my SR+ this Wednesday evening and returning on Thursday. I'll check in on this location as well as Colac and Corio and update if there's anything significant. I suppose it would be too much to hope for either Colac or Corio to become active by then. :rolleyes:
View attachment 660952

Any update on Warrnambool SC. We are planning some R&R over Xmas 🤶 🎅

Any update on Warrnambool SC. We are planning some R&R over Xmas 🤶 🎅
I haven't been down there in a long while so can't report any progress. Getting to and from Warrnambool isn't too hard using the Colac SC. If staying at accommodation with a destination charger it should also be easy. Otherwise if you want to travel around there's the council 11kW charger in Liebig St but it's often offline and unreliable or a 3 phase in Port Fairy (BYO cables).