Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TMY.png

I just got to know from other group that Orchid Ace has docked in Freemantle on 3rd April…so wondering if my M3 is on this one…As I never got a Vin just EDD updates…
Yeah I don’t really know how consistent they are with the VINs. I believe I read from someone that usually the VIN is assigned to you when your vehicle is on the boat in transit. Not sure how accurate this is.

The only official mention of my VIN is on the final invoice which was sent to me 1 day after the my VIN was able to be found in the page source. The VIN isn’t showing on my app or account otherwise for some reason.

Yeah I don’t really know how consistent they are with the VINs. I believe I read from someone that usually the VIN is assigned to you when your vehicle is on the boat in transit. Not sure how accurate this is.

The only official mention of my VIN is on the final invoice which was sent to me 1 day after the my VIN was able to be found in the page source. The VIN isn’t showing on my app or account otherwise for some reason.
Quick note for all, I called Tesla to check for my VIN and they said I had been allocated a VIN two weeks back itself. But I had used the chrome extension for VIN finder and could not find it.
The issue apparently was that I hadNot updated the Payment part. I was not aware that I had to do it as I am getting the car on NL. The moment I did it a few things happened VIN number appeared and WA Rego forms also appeared (signed and submitted). Now waiting for the Final invoice.
If I had not called I had be waiting till they called me and delivery would have been delayed.
PS: Tesla guy confirmed that Orchid Ace has in fact bought a load of Model 3’s which will be delivered to Tesla DC (Perth) by next week.

Tesla called me yesterday re my model y order, advising it’ll be 10 or so weeks. They were trying to get rid of their inventory cars, all black paint with both white and black seat configurations. They were $2000 or so cheaper.

I declined but clearly they had interest as they’re all gone now

Quick note for all, I called Tesla to check for my VIN and they said I had been allocated a VIN two weeks back itself. But I had used the chrome extension for VIN finder and could not find it.
The issue apparently was that I hadNot updated the Payment part. I was not aware that I had to do it as I am getting the car on NL. The moment I did it a few things happened VIN number appeared and WA Rego forms also appeared (signed and submitted). Now waiting for the Final invoice.
If I had not called I had be waiting till they called me and delivery would have been delayed.
PS: Tesla guy confirmed that Orchid Ace has in fact bought a load of Model 3’s which will be delivered to Tesla DC (Perth) by next

Tesla called me yesterday re my model y order, advising it’ll be 10 or so weeks. They were trying to get rid of their inventory cars, all black paint with both white and black seat configurations. They were $2000 or so cheaper.

I declined but clearly they had interest as they’re all gone n