Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very little to update here.

I'm waiting for Tesla to do something with the Grand Pace vehicles supposedly coming by road. One of you will have to fill me in there when you get an updated EDD.
Leo Spirit is on the way back to Singapore before it comes here (without the WA-destined Teslas) or perhaps the QLD-bound. Just Adelaide. Weird. Due to arrive in Singapore in about four hours.
Dugong Ace is currently still on the way to China. Due on the 6th.

I'm waiting for Tesla to do something with the Grand Pace vehicles supposedly coming by road. One of you will have to fill me in there when you get an updated EDD.
Leo Spirit is on the way back to Singapore before it comes here (without the WA-destined Teslas) or perhaps the QLD-bound. Just Adelaide. Weird. Due to arrive in Singapore in about four hours.
Still waiting for an EDD...

What do you think the wait time would be before the trucked over cars get here and we can take delivery? 3 weeks from now perhaps?
Three weeks pending Tesla availability on our end - that's the bottleneck with only one delivery centre... once they've sent it. For all we know, they already might've.
The question is are Tesla double handling (trucking to the Melbourne holding yard as usual and then out from there?) I think so.

Reactions: V3nom
What do you think the wait time would be before the trucked over cars get here and we can take delivery? 3 weeks from now perhaps?
Tesla chat today told me no updates available they will contact me as soon as they have an update , I asked what the delay is on getting the cars on a truck to perth , no response yet so I might give them a call tomorrow morning

• Love
Reactions: Sturty and V3nom
Tesla chat today told me no updates available they will contact me as soon as they have an update , I asked what the delay is on getting the cars on a truck to perth , no response yet so I might give them a call tomorrow morning
Thanks for the info :) im sure there are a lot of people on here wanting to know what's going on. Please keep us posted if you hear anything.

Reactions: Syknight
Good luck.
There seems to be one advisor (the one you had initially) who will give you deets

The rest are rather robotic, sadly. Some more pleasant than others.

1000009753.jpg

Got my EDD. June 25 - July 16. Mines on the truck.

• Love
Reactions: Sturty and Hazey92