Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like to imagine that MY Model 3 is in that orange Hapag-Lloyd container sitting on top of all the others, hence the first one to be unloaded, could arrive in Alexandria later this afternoon, I must stay near the phone, just in case I get a call...

View attachment 442355
I ordered a blue one, so mine will obviously be in one of the blue containers...

I like to imagine that MY Model 3 is in that orange Hapag-Lloyd container sitting on top of all the others, hence the first one to be unloaded, could arrive in Alexandria later this afternoon, I must stay near the phone, just in case I get a call...

View attachment 442355

I’ll pass this on to the press if it works for you . Would you like to referred to as “1st in Line”, or DM me your name or other handle.

I wonder when you have 4 Teslas in one container, whether that requires hazardous material decals on the outside of the containers?

Keep an eye out for this:

Y594048-A7002-Miscellaneous-Dangerous-Goods-placard_12.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: paulp and andygen21
I am one of the original reservation holders. And also one of the 4,500 that have not, so far, proceeded to order.

Someone reported here earlier that they got a phone call from Tesla urging them to order because there were only 2 reservers that hadn’t ordered yet :D:p:D:p

Tesla told me at Martin place, last week, that if I dont order I will miss out on September deliveries, and have to wait till December.

In that case, Tesla need to update their delivery estimates on their website for new orders. So far, they have not. Which one would I place more faith in? ;)

Perhaps they can find the demand levers in marketing, so that after the 2,500 initial deliveries done, then another large batch in September, and another in December
Well, they could offer white interior on the non-P variants, like in the UK. That would help!

Reactions: Bluebay
Should probably plan to get a reasonable USB drive in the car to keep some recordings. You never know what you can catch that way :)
You need robust read/write capabilities, so a high quality SD card at a minimum is essential as the US group is reporting failures of ordinary thumb drives. You're also recording from three cameras simultaneously, as well as Sentry mode. So the space required pushes into the 250gb-500gb area. SSDs are ideal, really.