Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems appropriate right now.....

Attachments

• Tesla.jpeg
    Tesla.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 49
True, but my point was that how would you know if it was even Tesla calling you in the first place?
Ok MahdTech, not sure where you are going with this...Obviously no one 'knows' Tesla is calling you from private or listed number. All I am saying is all legit companies would leave a message stating their intent (especially ones trying to sell you an expensive item that you've waited 3 1/2 years for). Many people won't pick up a number if they don't know who they are, since there are so may weirdos out there and would only respond if some reasonable message is left. I do this religiously now since I receive way to many prank/marketing calls. Call me, and if your number isn't in my book I am not picking up. If you want to make contact, leave a brief message stating your intent and a way to call you back and I will check it out and decide from there.

Reactions: jaykaye
An odd turn of events, Kota went south after leaving Auckland. It is still heading south

On Sydney port arrivals it has changed to Monday 11.30am arrival. AIS shows next port as Sydney.

View attachment 444616
There is a massive storm between australia and nz with a 1000km front. Its heading north north east, so fairly much the usual shipping route is about to be slammed. It looks like the captain has precious cargo on board and is heading around behind the storm

Ok MahdTech, not sure where you are going with this...Obviously no one 'knows' Tesla is calling you from private or listed number. All I am saying is all legit companies would leave a message stating their intent (especially ones trying to sell you an expensive item that you've waited 3 1/2 years for). Many people won't pick up a number if they don't know who they are, since there are so may weirdos out there and would only respond if some reasonable message is left. I do this religiously now since I receive way to many prank/marketing calls. Call me, and if your number isn't in my book I am not picking up. If you want to make contact, leave a brief message stating your intent and a way to call you back and I will check it out and decide from there.
Yes but everyone thinks differently. I hate messages. Turned off my message bank 10 years ago. Very liberating.
I pick up every call, although when I know who it is I might not.
As for marketers, I dream up interesting ways to have fun with them. They usually hang up once they realise I’m taking the piss. Unfortunately they must all talk because I dont get many calls now.

• Funny
Reactions: Jays200 and jaykaye
I really need to stop:
- Looking up more Tesla accessories for the Model 3
- Keep refreshing the order page and checking source for the VIN
- Refresh and read through latest posts here
- See if there is a new Now You Know episode
- Check r/teslamotors, r/teslainvestorsclub, r/teslamodel3
- Checking my email for replies from [email protected]
- Searching youtube for more Tesla videos
- Checking stock price for Tesla

I am going mad! I haven't been this excited for a goddamn PRODUCT since I was a kid! It's just not normal.

In other news, I spent half the day cleaning out the garage to get it ready for the Tesla.

Sydney SR+ order. May/2016 reservation. Immediate order. No call yet :(

I really need to stop:

I am going mad! I haven't been this excited for a goddamn PRODUCT since I was a kid! It's just not normal.

In other news, I spent half the day cleaning out the garage to get it ready for the Tesla.

You could paint your garage floor to absorb some time

Reactions: jason3w
I really need to stop:

I just shared this with my wife. She is cracking up hysterically..on the bedroom floor :D. And she has watched me do exactly as you described for the last 3 weeks :rolleyes: