Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
## Spreadsheet Update ##

Spreadsheet is back up now.
Thanks for your patience :)

I now have the ability to easily delete form responses.

If you need/want your form data removed for any reason (cancelled orders, would like your information removed, etc.), please email [email protected] with the timestamp of your entry.

Previously I had to basically click next through all ~268 responses until I found the data and if there was no name provided, lord help me.
The timestamps update, but it appears the forms don't update to match the order of the timestamps, so yer....no easy task.

All done now though, I've scripted up a way to simply use the timestamp to get the unique ID of the form and then use that to target the specific form.

All previous links will still work to get to the spreadsheet for viewing, but if you have lost/missed them, here's another link:
AUS / NZ Tesla Model 3 VIN Submission Form (Responses)

Just went by the St Leonards Tesla supercharger/showroom and found 5 brand new Model 3's almost ready for delivery. 2 White, 2 Black and 1 blue. There was 2 P+ that were ready to go with licence plates and where being charged, the others were less ready. Four of them were in the parking lot so I could see the VIN numbers. SO if you have any of the following allocated to you, then you can go and visit it over the weekend.
5YJ3F7EB4KF409668
5YJ3F7EB1KF409675
5YJ3F7EA8KF442745
5YJ3F7EA9KF449039
That black one looks mean!

Lots will love this .. Tesla parts online are coming .. heres the link.. give it a while to add parts to the site, but its a start ! Charging connectors are showing, mats etc

Customers need to be able to get parts to repair their vehicles or have a body shop procure them directly. To date, Tesla has struggled to accommodate this need, but this new store is a good sign.

Tesla | Parts

Just went by the St Leonards Tesla supercharger/showroom and found 5 brand new Model 3's almost ready for delivery. 2 White, 2 Black and 1 blue. There was 2 P+ that were ready to go with licence plates and where being charged, the others were less ready. Four of them were in the parking lot so I could see the VIN numbers. SO if you have any of the following allocated to you, then you can go and visit it over the weekend.
5YJ3F7EB4KF409668
5YJ3F7EB1KF409675
5YJ3F7EA8KF442745
5YJ3F7EA9KF449039

The 409xxx are demo/press cars.

The 4427xx is the first of that range spotted from Cap, and the the 4490xx - from Kota. I have updated the vinship tracker AUNZVInTracking

I know some have been updated to dual-cable, but is there any resource that will update locations of CCS2-capable superchargers? New Model 3 owners are being let loose on the roads with few compatible superchargers and a single-phase-only UMC, just quietly...

Practically every Supercharger in AU/NZ is now CCS2, and almost all of them have been fully converted (ie every stall).
Supercharger CCS Tracker - Australia/New Zealand

Lots will love this .. Tesla parts online are coming .. heres the link.. give it a while to add parts to the site, but its a start ! Charging connectors are showing, mats etc

Customers need to be able to get parts to repair their vehicles or have a body shop procure them directly. To date, Tesla has struggled to accommodate this need, but this new store is a good sign.

Tesla | Parts
The matts appear to be left hand drive

The matts appear to be left hand drive
Screenshot_20190907-210237_Chrome.jpg
...and is only in these regions

I didn't miss it, I just think this "Us early adopters versus new buyers" mentality has no place in this community.
I own an S, but I am seriously chuffed at the thought of thousands of model 3s hitting the roads. Even though I'm not getting a 3 I love following this thread to see the excitement of everyone who is about to join the Tesla club. I even went via St Leonards today to check out the model 3s in the parking lot and took some photos just because it was cool to see them. So chill out a bit and have some fun...we are all sharing the Tesla dream

I own an S, but I am seriously chuffed at the thought of thousands of model 3s hitting the roads. Even though I'm not getting a 3 I love following this thread to see the excitement of everyone who is about to join the Tesla club. I even went via St Leonards today to check out the model 3s in the parking lot and took some photos just because it was cool to see them. So chill out a bit and have some fun...we are all sharing the Tesla dream
Likewise, Smithy. If you think about it, one more EV on the road is one less car spewing exhaust fumes onto our streets. Regardless of the model, make or trim, we should embrace it on Australian roads. The notion that there could be over 2000 model 3's in the country by the end of the year is one that everybody should be excited about! Don't worry about the occupied chargers or longer waits, the fact is that we're breathing cleaner air all whilst driving something of the future.