Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if I'm duplicating something someone has already brought up, but has anyone noticed how a lot of the CPOs now show two interior decor colors?

TeslaDecor.PNG

85 kWh Model S P20925 | Tesla Motors
85 kWh Model S P14076 | Tesla Motors
85 kWh Model S P10836 | Tesla Motors

All of the above (plus many others) show two decors. Any thoughts on what's going on here?

has anyone noticed how a lot of the CPOs now show two interior decor colors?

All of the above (plus many others) show two decors. Any thoughts on what's going on here?

Each of those three examples have BOTH option codes in the option code list:

85 kWh Model S P20925 | Tesla Motors
IDOG Glossy Obeche Wood Decor
IDPB Piano Black Decor

85 kWh Model S P14076 | Tesla Motors
IDLW Lacewood Decor
IDPB Piano Black Decor

85 kWh Model S P10836 | Tesla Motors
IDLW Lacewood Decor
IDPB Piano Black Decor

I have no idea why that would be happening.

I'm looking for a well equipped S85 or P85. Late enough VIN so that it has parking sensors and LED DRLs. And hoping that by then early kinks were worked out. Priced close to 60K. And mileage <30k.

In my digging up info (someone correct me if I am wrong) I believe all had hid with the led drls except for early cars without the tech package. Parking sensors start around vin 17000 from what I've seen but can of course vary.

I'm getting $90,250 after tax credit. It's not a P85D. So it's only $7000 less than new.

It was right there in the title of the link. It's a P85D with most options unless their site is lying. Model S 85D 098029 | Tesla Motors
Still available no less. A p85d with pano roof, autopilot, and a bunch of interior options. It seems about 30k discounted for 2k miles.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does it show "5.2s 0-60" though? Standard 85D acceleration is 4.2s... I suspect this is indeed a 70D, not an 85D.

The description also says 85kwh battery, dual motors, and 295 mile range. So 3/4 of the text matches the p85d.

It was right there in the title of the link. It's a P85D with most options unless their site is lying. Model S 85D 098029 | Tesla Motors
Still available no less. A p85d with pano roof, autopilot, and a bunch of interior options. It seems about 30k discounted for 2k miles.

Sorry, but I'm still not seeing a "P" in the link or the page that it opens to. Did you try clicking on the link you just posted?

The options list for 098029 includes:

PF00 No Performance Legacy Package

If it were a "P" it would have:

PF01 Performance Legacy Package

Tesla is laughable with their prices.

Model S 90D 109477 | Tesla Motors

You build that car above on the configuration it's $109,000. Tesla is asking $107,400. $1,600 off of new for a used, model year old car with over 2,000 mile on it?

Anyone else find that funny? Any other brand it would be like $10K off.

As what happened with the P85+ cars priced in the $100Ks last year other cars priced too high will sit unsold for 6+ months and then they will have to price such cars in the mid to late $80Ks to sell it. Private party P85Ds are already selling for the late $80Ks.

A new car that sold for $120K looses about $10-15K the moment the original owner drives it off the lot in addition to the value of the rebates. Many in a position to pay $105-110K for a used car would rather pay $120K and buy it brand new, especially with all the weekly incremental improvements made by Tesla and you also get to configure the car just the way you want it.

A new car that sold for $120K looses about $10-15K the moment the original owner drives it off the lot in addition to the value of the rebates.

I paid about $114K for my P85. So after California rebates that would be $104K. After sixty days and 3200 miles Tesla offered me $95K if I wanted to trade it in for a P85D. This was about a year ago. So at least at the time the vehicles weren't losing value quite as fast as you say.