Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After 4 weeks and a day my wait is over! Took delivery of a 2013 Model S 85 today at Highland Park. The experience was great and the car is in excellent condition. Only one minor due bill item for a bumper alignment issue.

View media item 115786

Thank you for giving a beautiful brown a good home! I am sad they no longer offer this color.

• Love
Reactions: Tucker48
There is much better selection and options on CPOs if you work with a sales rep versus checking the site. The first car I had ordered which was wrecked never showed up online anywhere. They found me a replacement that is a much better deal than anything I see online:

2014 85 with AP for $59,800. Upgraded seats, suspension, cold weather package, etc. I think it is about the only way to get an AP model with any success.

Reactions: Cyclone and Az_Rael
There is much better selection and options on CPOs if you work with a sales rep versus checking the site. The first car I had ordered which was wrecked never showed up online anywhere. They found me a replacement that is a much better deal than anything I see online:

2014 85 with AP for $59,800. Upgraded seats, suspension, cold weather package, etc. I think it is about the only way to get an AP model with any success.

@eshaheen,

Mileage? Color? Pano? 21's?

Ski

That was an amazing good deal. I know green isn't popular but looking on Pictures online it looks like a really sweet green/black. I will remember that for future opportunities.

People think my green car is black all the time. It is actually pretty close to the current Obsidian Black. I have to park next to a black one to see that it is clearly not black.

Reactions: kwjayhawk
Whoa. Some really bad CPO deals just showed up. I suppose it's part of the third month in the quarter strategy to drive people to the "custom order" versus CPO or inventory. When Craigslist deals look good, you know CPO prices are bad.

@Wshowell,

Agreed. I know some of those are lower mileage cars...and you pay for that. But come on....those prices are 'Crazy'. Don't see them moving priced like that. Some will pay that...but at those prices why not just buy new....and configure to your liking? I'm sure there is 'some' strategy behind it but I don't know what it is.

Ski

Whoa. Some really bad CPO deals just showed up. I suppose it's part of the third month in the quarter strategy to drive people to the "custom order" versus CPO or inventory. When Craigslist deals look good, you know CPO prices are bad.
@Wshowell,

Agreed. I know some of those are lower mileage cars...and you pay for that. But come on....those prices are 'Crazy'. Don't see them moving priced like that. Some will pay that...but at those prices why not just buy new....and configure to your liking? I'm sure there is 'some' strategy behind it but I don't know what it is.

Ski
I spoke with my CPO Advisor earlier today. He mentioned that there is a new push to get ALL CPOs (or CPO-bound) cars listed on the public site. Some of those high prices may be due to a hasty listing, but will be revised after a review. I am looking for a high-mileage P85 loaded with RFS. No lower price options at the moment. All P85s are >$55k.