Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Solid Black P85 popped in at $66,500. Audio, SAS, SC, dual charger ... was about to show my wife.. maybe 15 mins later - and it disappeared. Any legitimately optioned P85 ($65K or $66K) that hits (especially with 21s) lasts less than 4 hours. Blue one went two days ago.
That's the exact config I'm looking for. I was really tempted to grab it, but it would cost me an extra $4k in tax, vs waiting until moving to NH in a few months.

Going Saturday to the Highland Park, IL store to test drive and most likely pulling the trigger :biggrin:

I have no independent proof but I reached out to my local Store/SC over in STL last week and asked some questions re a CPO purchased and I mentioned I was looking at buying an S85 with some specific options/mileage/price and within 30 minutes I received 2 "Tesla Invoices" on two CPO cars that were not and still not listed on the CPO web site. BTW my price point was "low sixties" and these two S85 were actually in the "high fifties" which included a $500 shipping fee.

So I believe Tesla Stores have access to cars that have not been officially listed on the CPO site. Has anyone else come across this?

So by actually walking into a store they may have cars closer to your price point not on the CPO site.

I have no independent proof but I reached out to my local Store/SC over in STL last week and asked some questions re a CPO purchased and I mentioned I was looking at buying an S85 with some specific options/mileage/price and within 30 minutes I received 2 "Tesla Invoices" on two CPO cars that were not and still not listed on the CPO web site. BTW my price point was "low sixties" and these two S85 were actually in the "high fifties" which included a $500 shipping fee.

So I believe Tesla Stores have access to cars that have not been officially listed on the CPO site. Has anyone else come across this?
Yup, I was able to get inv 70Ds from the rep. There have never been 70s listed.

So by actually walking into a store they may have cars closer to you price point.

It would totally make sense as they undoubtedly have many more cars available than what they list. Maybe they list on the CPO Web site what they are not able to sell, judging by some of the prices :)

I wish they'd just go ahead and list everything they have and be done with it so everyone will have access to the same inventory.

So by actually walking into a store they may have cars closer to your price point not on the CPO site.

Yes, the full list of vehicles is available on the back-end system as opposed to the website running on the front-end system. Prior to the website launch, I was given a couple listings and spec-sheets of CPO cars.

Another P85D for sale for $103,900.

http://www.teslamotors.com/models/preowned/P68877

Not badly optioned but missing Sound.

Tech Package with Autopilot
The Tech Package adds Autopilot convenience features and more to an already advanced car.

• Traffic-aware cruise control
  • Lane keeping with automatic steering
  • Self-parking
  • LED fog and cornering lights with automatic high beams
  • Automatic keyless entry
  • Lighted door handles
  • Power liftgate
  • Electrochromatic mirrors
  • Power folding, heated side mirrors with memory
  • GPS enabled Homelink
Autopilot features are made available through progressive software updates. Lane keeping and self-parking updates will be available soon.

• All-Wheel Drive Dual Motor
  • Grey Metallic Paint
  • Body Color Roof
  • 21" Silver Turbine Wheels
  • Black Next Generation Seats
  • Carbon Fiber Décor
  • Black Alcantara Headliner
  • Tesla Red Brake Calipers
  • Supercharger Enabled
  • Dual Chargers
  • Smart Air Suspension

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized it is also missing the pano roof...

Yes, the full list of vehicles is available on the back-end system as opposed to the website running on the front-end system. Prior to the website launch, I was given a couple listings and spec-sheets of CPO cars.

:confused::cursing: I have spoken to several rep's, let them know what I was looking for, and specifically asked if it might be possible to learn about other vehicles that might be available or coming up. They said that they couldn't do that, as it wouldn't be fair. I thought that's a very odd way to sell cars.

That does look gorgeous spentan! Congrats!

Congrats, spentan! She is a beauty.

Juts one word - daum....

looking forward to to your comments on the state/condition of this CPO. I'm excited for you and jealous all at the same time.

That is a great shade of red!!

I love my blue, but the sig red will always be my favorite color. Looks so good! Especially with the grey wheels

Thanks. Pity it doesn't have Autopilot, otherwise I'd consider getting rid of my P85D for it.

I have to say, for a vehicle that has 41k+ miles, it literally looks brand new. The interior and exterior have been detailed so well, that it is no less than perfect.

They have offered CPO cars (that are not on the CPO Web site) to other TMC members here so it seems to be unfair to Brantse that his request for whatever else they have has been denied while other people have been offered such vehicles. Like I said earlier I think they should just list everything they have on the CPO site, as that's what's most fait to everyone.

For anyone interested, I just decided to download the CPO data from Hank's website and do a little analysis. I've had the feeling that Fridays are a really good day, which have historically had a lot of vehicles posted, but it turns out that Mondays are the best day.

Row LabelsCount of VIN% Breakdown
Sunday51%
Monday21230%
Tuesday446%
Wednesday13119%
Thursday10315%
Friday18326%
Saturday223%
Grand Total700
100%

Interesting, what did you find for when vechicles are removed?

That's the exact config I'm looking for. I was really tempted to grab it, but it would cost me an extra $4k in tax, vs waiting until moving to NH in a few months.
If you can wait until January or so, that could turn out to be ideal. Generally, used vehicle prices show very clear seasonal trends. Quite often, depreciation rates seem to peak in late autumn or so. In spring and early summer, the trend reverses and prices can even rebound some. Tesla vehicles being anything but "ordinary", it's hard to say what the future holds. But I'd feel pretty good about being in the market for a used vehicle in the dead of winter. On the other hand, if I were ready to make a purchase now, in July, I don't think I'd want to force myself to wait six months. Edit: I do, however, think it's worth waiting for the first Model X deliveries to occur.

just decided to download the CPO data from Hank's website and do a little analysis

FYI, the terms of use on the CPO site built by Hank expressly state not to take data from it and post it elsewhere...
Given how Hank has generously provided this application to the community, please respect those provisions.
You may want to just ask Hank first what he'd be ok with you posting.

- - - Updated - - -

I do, however, think it's worth waiting for the first Model X deliveries to occur.

That's how I felt. Then I just couldn't wait any longer, glad I did, we've had a fun summer with our CPO S85 and already done a number of supercharged road trips. YOLO

FYI, the terms of use on the CPO site built by Hank expressly state not to take data from it and post it elsewhere...
Given how Hank has generously provided this application to the community, please respect those provisions.
You may want to just ask Hank first what he'd be ok with you posting.

As long as it's the "free" data level and posted ONLY to TMC, I'm ok with it. It's the subscription levels I don't want distributed without prior consent.

how is everyone's range on their CPO?? My suspicion is that Tesla resets the battery to its default rated range value and itself slowly recalibrate itself back to its actual available capacity. I've gone from 270mi when i first received it down to 253mi.

My CPO was delivered with a half charge, and we did the orientation attached to a supercharger in the service center, bringing the car up to almost full before we left.
We did 3000 km in a few weeks with a number of 100% 'trip' charges, and I can confirm the battery range is slightly better than the average of the cars listed in the various surveys here and elsewhere.
Very pleased with my CPO, it's a dream to drive.