Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where are all the used Canadian Tesla S listed .Tesla site is not listing any. I've hit email me on several cars .no reply from Tesla .

Evcpo.com has no listing for Canada cars!

Canada now has 147 New and Used cars available:

upload_2019-3-27_7-49-25.png

I can't answer the 'trend' question because with Tesla, things change very fast. That said, there are only 27 facelift cars and 912 pre-facelift cars... which I suspect are mostly 2 and 3 year least returns.

I don't think it's in Tesla's interest to 'hold back' facelift cars to sell the pre-facelift ones. It's all about price point. If they want to sell the pre-facelift cars, just lower the prices to be competitive.

What's the VIN? When did you buy the car?

P49074. (2014 P85) Purchased a month ago from a dealership. Option code on EV-CPO shows Free Supercharging. When I entered my token at tesla-info.com, it shows Pay per use supercharging. From what I've read, pretty much every car with the exception of 40 and 60 kWh received free transferrable SC. When I've contacted Tesla, they said my car did not.

Unless something's changed, that car definitely has free unlimited supercharging for the life of the car. I can't imagine Tesla stripped it of FUSC at some point. When the car was listed on EV-CPO in 2015, it had the SC01 option code. But that data is from 2015 when it was listed as a new inventory car for sale.

What your option codes say now (via the token) could be anything. You'd have to straighten this out with Tesla.

P49074. (2014 P85) Purchased a month ago from a dealership. Option code on EV-CPO shows Free Supercharging. When I entered my token at tesla-info.com, it shows Pay per use supercharging. From what I've read, pretty much every car with the exception of 40 and 60 kWh received free transferrable SC. When I've contacted Tesla, they said my car did not.
Tesla has right to strip free supercharging from cars it sells itself, and if I remember correctly, is actively doing it. No point in leaving potential high liability on (relatively) inexpensive car. But the price should reflect the fact that supercharging isn't available.
Now, if you buy from another party (private person) that has lifetime free supercharger, they can't strip it, as it's property of the car.

Put another way, Tesla can buy your car with supercharging, and remove it, choosing to sell car for less money to the next owner. It's like they take out seats, as long as you know, you're informed party to transaction...

OP - Thank you so much for your amazing website! Because of you I was able to find the P85D with the + suspension that I have wanted for YEARS. I pulled the trigger last week, and hopefully take delivery this upcoming week. The Tesla CPO website has always been very sub par, and without your option highlights, someone that thinks about every single detail would just be buying in the dark. Thanks again!

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric
OP - Thank you so much for your amazing website! Because of you I was able to find the P85D with the + suspension that I have wanted for YEARS. I pulled the trigger last week, and hopefully take delivery this upcoming week. The Tesla CPO website has always been very sub par, and without your option highlights, someone that thinks about every single detail would just be buying in the dark. Thanks again!

Thanks for your feedback and support! Congrats on getting a P85D+ -- a car that a lot of us believe is (or was) the best car Tesla ever made. The "or was" part means that the new P100DL Raven with the adaptive suspension could seriously come close to the handling of the + suspension, but so far, I haven't seen anyone do an objective/scientific comparison of the two. If my car (also a P85D+) were to be totaled tomorrow, I'd have a tough time deciding between replacing it with another P85D+, or a new Raven P100DL.

Also, while a lot of the talk in this thread naturally ends up on EV-CPO, there is a separate thread dedicated to talking about and support EV-CPO here: EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
The "or was" part means that the new P100DL Raven with the adaptive suspension could seriously come close to the handling of the + suspension, but so far, I haven't seen anyone do an objective/scientific comparison of the two.

Was going to start a new thread about this.. As a fellow + fan I'm really intrigued to see how the new suspension compares to our beloved +.

Reactions: EV-CPO
This was discussed, exhaustively, in another thread. I still fail to see how Tesla doesn’t have the legal right to to strip FUSC.

I'm not arguing that they have the legal right or not, I'm saying I don't believe they have stripped FUSC on any car before Jan 2017.

It's very similar to how Tivo sold their service on early Tivo units as "lifetime service" for $500. Since they were a young company without a lot to spend on lawyers, it was ambiguous whether it was lifetime of the Tivo box, or lifetime of the owner/buyer. So in October 2000, they clarified that "lifetime" service clearly means "lifetime of the box" and not the owner, but they grandfathered in every single owner with lifetime service on a box bought before October 2000 to a one-time free transfer of lifetime service to a new Tivo in the future. I've personally taken advantage of that offer two or three times now.

So Tesla might have the legal ground to strip FUSC, but it would be a PR disaster for them to actually do it on any car sold with the promise of FUSC. The actual cost to them would be miniscule compared to the damaged goodwill it would cause them in the marketplace.