Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A referral thread and no one is throwing their link out there

I should be ashamed of myself for doing it (my first post also) but I'm such a Space X fan I do not care

Oh, I will take whoever uses my referral on the tour with me if I win. :rolleyes:

There is a randomizer site setup for folks to enter their referral links into. Several other threads are pointing new buyers to that site: http://teslareferral.tk/ Referral links posted around in threads will be annoying when expired. The randomizer will always get the buyer a good referral link.

Also, you might consider putting the referral link in your signature so it can be removed once you hit the limit of three.

I'm upgrading my Model S, and finalizing my order next week for an inventory car. Since most of my friends either already own Tesla's, or aren't in the market for one right now - I'm selfishly wanting to use my own referal. Since I can't do that - is anyone else upgrading or getting a new Tesla and interested in swapping a referal? PM me if interested.

I'm upgrading my Model S, and finalizing my order next week for an inventory car. Since most of my friends either already own Tesla's, or aren't in the market for one right now - I'm selfishly wanting to use my own referal. Since I can't do that - is anyone else upgrading or getting a new Tesla and interested in swapping a referal? PM me if interested.

There have been reports of people using their own referrals. You should be able to do it.

Yes I was told last night I could use mine. However, I wasn't able to use my referral credits towards an S. Is that right? I swear I read it could be used towards a purchase.

I can't seem to find the link now, but in the Model S subform (somewhere) someone posted a screenshot of the $1,200 credit offsetting the $1,200 destination fee on the persons new car (the person used his own credit to buy a 2nd Model S).

I can't seem to find the link now, but in the Model S subform (somewhere) someone posted a screenshot of the $1,200 credit offsetting the $1,200 destination fee on the persons new car (the person used his own credit to buy a 2nd Model S).
Thanks, I tried finding it and seen some references too. I tried finding the original referral program details, but no luck. Not a big deal I can use it up on other things that I'll be buying anyway.

Hi, I am new to the site and I've just ordered a Tesla Model S demonstrator from the Gatwick branch. I will be taking delivery of in the next couple of week and looking forward to driving an amazing car.

I was wondering if there was anyone out these with a referral code I could use? I am also happy to share my code with any new purchasers.

Cheers

Just confirming, although the credit is called out for a charger, it actually just shows up as a credit when you get your final invoice. No need to document expenses for installation of a charger. I just paid my final invoice and that is how it worked.

PM me if anyone needs a code or just use the randomizer.

For anyone getting ready to order a Model S, don't forget that there's now 36 days left to order and take delivery to get $1200 towards home charging. You need to take delivery by April 15th to get the credit. It applies to new cars or inventory showroom cars.

AND I wouldn't mind getting an entry into the referral giveaway! My Referral Link

Received my first referral. I wonder if the buyer needs to take delivery before it increments the counter on our dashboard. If that is the case, I could see many initially thinking they were getting the referral, but the referrer limiting out during the wait for delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.