Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won the lottery too. Not sure if I get 4 tix or they will figure it out and knock me back to two.

View attachment 167182

Are you sure you also won the lottery, Reeler? It looks to me like that says the lottery doesn't change your standing invitation. I thought the lottery winners were being notified tomorrow, but that the window closed today?

In reading this again, it appears they are saying that since I already have two they confirm that I have two and don't have to win a lottery. No idea if I won more. I bet they took me out of the drawing for additional.

You didn't win the lottery. I also got the exact same email but never entered the lottery since I already had 2 referral invites.

Today, I received the official referral invite email:

Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 9.29.15 PM.png

Which goes to this RSVP page:
Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 9.29.45 PM.png

This blank fields had my name and email address pre-populated, but I can change them.

Now my question is, can I change the to anyone else's name (i.e. "transfer") the invite?

Reactions: hungyip84
You didn't win the lottery. I also got the exact same email but never entered the lottery since I already had 2 referral invites.

Today, I received the official referral invite email:

View attachment 167667

Which goes to this RSVP page:
View attachment 167665

This blank fields had my name and email address pre-populated, but I can change them.

Now my question is, can I change the to anyone else's name (i.e. "transfer") the invite?
You can't make it? I'll provide you with my info if you can't go!

Does it allow you to specify two guests. My referral prize RSVP did. I will show up with three and don't want one of my guests to get turned away. There was no way to specify the names of the guests.

Does it allow you to specify two guests. My referral prize RSVP did. I will show up with three and don't want one of my guests to get turned away. There was no way to specify the names of the guests.

The invite page only says: "Total number of guests in party" and gives 1 or 2 as options, not 3.

So you're saying it only asked for your name and email, but not your guests?

I have at least a dozen people asking me the same thing.

I checked flights, and that's going to run me about $750 r/t plus hotel.

Not sure if I want to fly cross-country just for the reveal, since I'm not even placing a reservation.
Totally understand. I live in LA so travel costs aren't a concern. The wife will likely place a reservation since her current lease will be up by the time they start making the model 3.

The invite page only says: "Total number of guests in party" and gives 1 or 2 as options, not 3.

So you're saying it only asked for your name and email, but not your guests?

It let me select 2 guests so I read that to mean in addition to me, but perhaps you are right in that was the total number of attendees. Damn! I told Gene at Teslarati that he could have the third ticket. It didn't ask for the names or e-mail addresses for the guests.

Got my referral notice and did the RSVP. it says "total number of guests" 1 or 2. All other docs said you get two tickets. I think you only get you plus one. Call any 800 number you find and I am sure they will know how to route your question. They are also clear the ticket is not transferable and ID will be checked. See you all there.

I live in Redondo Beach, 3 miles from LAX and 5 miles from the event location. I am looking for a +1. I can offer the following:

1. Pickup from LAX anytime on 3/31 after 12 noon
2. drive to / from the event on 3/31
3. One night stay in guest room in Redondo Beach
4. Breakfast or Lunch in Manhattan Beach on 4/1
5. Drop off at LAX anytime on 4/1

All rides on Tesla Model S P90D. Please email me here or to [email protected].

I have an Invitation for the Model 3 presentation from the second referral program. I'll not be able to participate so I'd like to know if anyone tried to change the name and email address in the registration form. If you don't want to discuss this here please send me a message.

I have an Invitation for the Model 3 presentation from the second referral program. I'll not be able to participate so I'd like to know if anyone tried to change the name and email address in the registration form. If you don't want to discuss this here please send me a message.

I'm interested in knowing this too, if you wouldn't mind sharing what you learn! :eek:
Also, if I can't go for any reason, can my guest still attend?

pretty sure you have to take delivery, not just order the car to get the discount as it's applied to final invoice (I've been trying to get Birmingham to apply it for weeks, getting the car on tuesday!).

incidentally if anyone wants to use my code, here it is :) Referral Credit on a Tesla Model S | Tesla Motors

From US site (UK site links there):
Until April 15, 2016, Tesla owners will each have the opportunity to give up to 3 friends a credit of $1,200 toward the cost of their home charging installation. Anyone who uses a valid referral code to purchase a new Model S and takes delivery by April 15, 2016 will be eligible for the credit. Due to lead times on custom vehicles, only new showroom models will be available for delivery by April 15 in some regions.
Related order must be placed after February 16, 2016 and delivered by April 15, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.