Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! This morning I got an email from Tesla with a new build sheet pdf that shows a referral credit on it! No special message but it's clearly listed as a $1200 credit! I realize this was a an special exemption, and I definitley appreciate it.

This is the first time I've upgraded a vehicle in less than 3 years, and the first time I've ever went with the same make (and model) again!

My original VIN was around 16,000 -- the new VIN is 130,000 cars later. Amazing!

Thanks Tesla. Can't wait to try out the latest and try Autopilot for the first time!
You have 7 days to change your mind before your order is final (at least when I placed my order) so you could have cancelled and applied your referal credit, tesla just saved you the trouble.

Hi,

I am going to pay my deposit for the Model S in a day or two and I understand that Tesla's referral program has started again. I don't really know anyone who owns a Tesla. Anyone care to send me their referral code. Thanks.

If I were you, I would think thrice before placing a deposit. Please see my complaint in the thread "Model S in service since 4/28, nobody is picking up"

Actually, I placed the order and immediately confirmed it so the car could get here ASAP. This being my second one, I knew what to expect, and was looking forward to having all the changes that occurred since my first car. By confirming immediately, I was locked in and couldn't cancel without penalty.

Moderator's Note: It is the policy here on TMC to not allow referral links in the public forums. To do so just results in these being spammed everywhere.

If you are looking for a referral code, we suggest that you find a friend with a Tesla, or the person who originally introduced you to Tesla cars, and ask them for theirs.

If you are looking to earn referrals, we suggest that you adhere to the principles of the program and make the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.