Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing on the Tesla website about a new referral program. Where did this "news" come from?

Sometimes the Internet creates it's own reality...which isn't reality.

I got this email this morning:

Our customers loved it in the past, so we’ve decided to bring back the Tesla Referral Program. Just share your personal code with your friends, family, or anyone else. Up to 5 of them can use the code between now and July 15, 2016 to get a $1,200 credit towards a new Model S or Model X.

Your personal code: [edit - please PM me if someone in Canada needs a referral code.]

As a thank you, there will be a range of awards including exclusive merchandise, an invitation to our Gigafactory opening event, and a set of 21” custom Arachnid wheels. Each referral order also gives you an additional entry in a drawing to win a Ludicrous P90D Model X.

Check out the full details of the program here and look out for some other surprises along the way!

Troy Jones
Director, Canada

So it's definitely happening.

i'm from Hong Kong, you're welcome to use my referral link!
(snip - Referral code redacted by moderator)

i've sent you a PM with my phone number, i'm more than happy to answer any questions you have on order delivery etc :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.