Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have 4 referrals from this period.

I have 2 issues and i dont know who to reach out to.

1. I no longer have my Model S, and while arachnids are nice, they wont fit my Model 3.
2. I dont have solar, so i think the powerwall wont be useful?

Anyone know who i can reach out to do discuss? Like a phone number? tweet it to Elon?

Ideally, i can apply the money I was going to sell the items for towards a Model X. Which im getting ready to order. But that maybe that wishful thinking.

1. I no longer have my Model S, and while arachnids are nice, they wont fit my Model 3.
2. I dont have solar, so i think the powerwall wont be useful?

Anyone know who i can reach out to do discuss? Like a phone number? tweet it to Elon?

Ideally, i can apply the money I was going to sell the items for towards a Model X. Which im getting ready to order. But that maybe that wishful thinking.

Instead of the Arachnids, the alternate prize is a week long "test drive" in the Model S or Model X of your choice, which isn't really worth that much, but you can re-gift that to a friend. The Arachnids you can likely sell for between $2500 and $3500 depending on the buyer, timing, and luck. I wanted to sell my award set quickly, and sold them here, delivered to the SC of the buyer's choice, for $2,750 (I had several offers at my asking price of $2750, so maybe that price was too low?) But other people have sold them for more, you could try $3000 or $3250 and you'd likely see an offer or two.

For the powerwall, you don't need solar. It can act as a 'house backup' for power outages and keep your lights and fridge on during those times, without needing a gas-powered generator. That said, you should be able to turn the PW2 award into a $5,500 credit towards your Model X. You can't sell or transfer the PW2 award. Once you get the survey for the PW2 award, just fill out the info requested, and when Tesla Energy contacts you to schedule an install, ask them for the $5,500 credit instead.

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
Instead of the Arachnids, the alternate prize is a week long "test drive" in the Model S or Model X of your choice, which isn't really worth that much, but you can re-gift that to a friend. The Arachnids you can likely sell for between $2500 and $3500 depending on the buyer, timing, and luck. I wanted to sell my award set quickly, and sold them here, delivered to the SC of the buyer's choice, for $2,750 (I had several offers at my asking price of $2750, so maybe that price was too low?) But other people have sold them for more, you could try $3000 or $3250 and you'd likely see an offer or two.

For the powerwall, you don't need solar. It can act as a 'house backup' for power outages and keep your lights and fridge on during those times, without needing a gas-powered generator. That said, you should be able to turn the PW2 award into a $5,500 credit towards your Model X. You can't sell or transfer the PW2 award. Once you get the survey for the PW2 award, just fill out the info requested, and when Tesla Energy contacts you to schedule an install, ask them for the $5,500 credit instead.

Unlikely I will be getting the Powerwall now. But if I do...can I get $5,500 and use it towards autopilot on my 3? Would probably still opt for the powerwall but having autopilot as an options would make the decision tougher.

I think it is $6k to buy autopilot after delivery.

You already received a survey for the powerwall? I live in northern CA and haven't received one yet. I would also like to apply toward the model 3 I have reserved.

No need to offer up free supercharging when your sales are maxed out already.

This helped push me into ordering now vs waiting to see if we get a q3 refresh of the X. If we do hit the 200k deliveries it’s going to be a mad dash to Sept no matter the referral program (or lack thereof).

I also noticed supercharging through this offer is non-transferable. Has that been the case for past referrral programs?

Nick

There is another type of survey that requires pictures of the area where you would like to install. I haven't received that one yet.

You only get that survey after Tesla Energy has contacted you to set up installation. As far as I know, they're currently working on the very first round of PW2 awards (the signed ones) from over a year ago. I could be a while until they get to subsequent referral rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.