Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Model 3 Performance is now eligible for free unlimited supercharging. Happy to answer any questions someone might have on the S / X / 3. I had a S, have a X and a 3. Also if you are considering solar feel free to ping me. I have worked in the solar industry for the last 8+ years. It can seem complicated - PPA, lease, loan, cash and it's not that one is better than another. There are pros / cons for each financing option and it really depends on your own situation.

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Still in the terms: “Customers in the United States, Canada and Mexico do not have the option for a referral credit in exchange for their Powerwall 2 award.”

I really don’t think they’ll cut the SCing down to 1 year on 9/16. Just another way to increase sales in Q3 by making you think it’s going away.

Still in the terms: “Customers in the United States, Canada and Mexico do not have the option for a referral credit in exchange for their Powerwall 2 award.”

I really don’t think they’ll cut the SCing down to 1 year on 9/16. Just another way to increase sales in Q3 by making you think it’s going away.
I think they actually will. Usually they were just cheeky about whether things will change, but this time they're being explicit about it

I finally have my referral code and I would be happy to give someone some unlimited supercharging on a Model 3 P or an S/X if they are buying anyways! I have no referrals as of now but would love to be eligible to get the HPWC by you using my code! I don’t have any HPWC now but I really need it because of my long daily commute! Feel free to message me directly with any questions or if you would like my referral link!

I finally have my referral code and I would be happy to give someone some unlimited supercharging on a Model 3 P or an S/X if they are buying anyways! I have no referrals as of now but would love to be eligible to get the HPWC by you using my code! Feel free to message me directly with any questions or if you would like my referral link!
A lot of people, such as myself, give people free thing ssuch as a free wall charger for using their referral code since there are so many floating around

A lot of people, such as myself, give people free thing ssuch as a free wall charger for using their referral code since there are so many floating around

Well that’s nice to know but I don’t really know what you want from me. I am just asking someone to use my code if they need one, I don’t have a bunch of referral prizes or HPWCs floating around to pass out. I am just looking for one referral to get a HPWC for me and unlimited supercharging for whoever uses it. Sorry, I didn’t know this was such a rough crowd.

Last edited:
Well that’s nice to know but I don’t really know what you want from me. I am just asking someone to use my code if they need one, I don’t have a bunch of referral prizes or HPWCs floating around to pass out. Sorry, I didn’t know this was such a rough crowd.
I was just letting you know what you are up against. Also, many of us pay for the gifts we give out of pocket in hopes that it will reward us later

Urgent!!! Looking for referral code from someone who bought car before Jan 2018. By some mistake Tesla lost referral code, which was submitted when I bought my Tesla X back to Jan 2018. PLEASE HELP ME to get referral code (with owner email address, promise do not use your email anywhere accept Tesla once). Guys from Tesla ready to help me if I will bring referral code. Thanks.

Ready to share my referral code - vadim52610

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.